**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold

Hello, I literally just registered here and kind of a novice so I apologize in advance if I do anything wrong. I want to talk about gold in this game. It’s been over a year since we got five star champs and now six stars, and we all know how much gold it takes to rank up and level up these certain champs. For example to max out a five star champion cost more than 2 million gold, some of us have time to grind all day every day some of us don’t, and I’m pretty sure even the ones that have time won’t mind a system that will get them more gold. I myself I’m a decent grinder but with the pool getting bigger and bigger I suggest you guys should really do something about this gold issue. For example that ridiculously weak 4k gold you give people when 100% uncollected every month can be upto 50k, the 400 gold you charge people every time for arena fights should be reduce significantly or let us use that thing we use for dueling other people because all those things do is expire in my inventory because I never use them and they’re always plenty laying around. Another thing is the gold realm, instead of that random catalyst event on Sunday you can put in the gold realm there giving us at least 100k gold. Plz and plz kabam do something about this gold issue.

Comments

• BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Arena = Battlechips = Gold
    More Arena = More gold
  • AbarairenjiAbarairenji Posts: 3
    edited March 2018
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    Arena = Battlechips = Gold
    More Arena = More gold

No **** Sherlock, I literally talked about how some people can’t grind arena as much as they want to for example me with school and a part time job. They’re a lot of people with different reasons too,plus this is just a suggestion they don’t have to update it exactly like that.
  • Arena = a TON of TIME, Arena is my fav part of the game, but it really does eat too much time..