4* Rank down tickets and 4* Awakening Gems

CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Please kabam include one random 4 star awakening gem and one random rank down ticket for 4 star only on uncollected rewards.

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Another option would be to award those on Alliance wae victor crystal or the special crystal.

• Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Member Posts: 302
    How about no XD
    How about yes. It is about time. 4 stars are not the focus of the game. Just like 3 star Awakening gems are handed, 4 stars are needed to improve special crystal and AW crystal.
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Member Posts: 183
    no
  • Kyndranna2Kyndranna2 Member Posts: 10
    No
    It is necessary for the game.
  • Kyndranna2Kyndranna2 Member Posts: 10
    How?
    It has been said a million times. Would you like to keep receiving a pathetic arena boost in war victor cyrstal or would you like a chance 4 star Awakening ?

The special crystal and the AW crystal have rewards relevant for 2016 with 3 star goodies. It is 2018. 6 star are the top champs. 2 and 3 star are useless and 4 stars are slowly fading away but still relevant.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Member Posts: 464 ★★
    Idk about actually putting awakening gems in AW Victor Crystals, But As Far as Arena Boosts..I Agree that they should be upgraded to maybe 30% champion boosts or even add Basic 4* Sig Stones.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,936 ★★★★★
    Awakening gems don't need to change. You can get them in max sig crystals, quests, special events or in offers.
    RDT's will not be given unless champs are nerfed
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    wont happen so give it up
    Never give up.
  • Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Member Posts: 34
    4* RDTs and Awakening Gems are not that big of a deal anymore. Since 4 stars are on the decline, I understand they are still useful right now, I don't understand what all the pushback is. I think the only caveat should be that you do not get your gold or iso back.
    edited March 2018
    No we need 2* awaken gems and 2* rank downs

We already have those 2* awakening gems. They are in abudance just like 3* and expire all the time. We need the 4 star Awakening gems more available.

Kabam how about a monthly boss rush challenge with a random 4 star Awakening as price???

• mAleksandarmAleksandar Member Posts: 86
    4* awakening gems should be put in greater solo crystal and all the bs for 3 stars should be removed from them... at least for the uncollected people...
  • cx234333cx234333 Member Posts: 111
    horrible idea
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Member Posts: 255 ★★
    Okay first of all how is this a bad idea. Second op is right about the rewards getting increased in crystals rather than same stupid stuff we had 2 years ago and running still today. All kabam can do is make ai harder day by day get more difficult content every month but not increase the rewards
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,769 ★★★★★
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    Okay first of all how is this a bad idea. Second op is right about the rewards getting increased in crystals rather than same stupid stuff we had 2 years ago and running still today. All kabam can do is make ai harder day by day get more difficult content every month but not increase the rewards

The OP only has bad ideas.... but really flooding the community with RDT's and awakening gems won't do anyone any good. RDT's arent needed at all. There are sooooo much info out there on who to rank or not rank that if you rank someone you don't like... its your fault for not researching first. Awakening gems can be obtained in numerous different ways. These types of resources aren't meant to be everyday type items.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Well.... Let's say kabam say yes but the RDT resources you get back will not work for ranking up 5* or 6*... But only 4* ... Now that could be quite interesting.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Member Posts: 561 ★★★
    wont happen anyway but good try
  • X_ScottX_Scott Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    I'd like "Go away" tickets. I'd use one right now.