**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cheater

czerro31czerro31 Posts: 10
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
A guy called [removed by Moderator] is cheating ppl my lying to them that he will give 3000 unite worth prems but 1st he would give stony mastery core, but once they gift he is removing them frm friend list, this has to stop, many ppl r cheating by this that's why I don't like gifting bafge
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    What did you gift him in return of stoney mastery?
  • Options
    I didn't belive many ppl who I add fir x change of gift saif he cheated them
  • Options
    I didn't follow for it
  • Options
    Rdxevil ppl sent him stony but he said he will give 30 perms but he didnt
  • Options
    AlexJrSousa16AlexJrSousa16 Posts: 16
    Olá kabam. Em primeiro lugar gostaria de saber porque vocês baniram minha conta por 7 dias, dizendo que entrei por outro dispositivo. Sendo que sempre joguei no mesmo celular, nunca mudei. Jogo a mais de um ano, e nunca usei mod ou coisa do tipo que burle as regras do jogo, desde o início venho sendo atrapalhado por vocês no jogo. A conta que tenho hoje foi graças ao meu esforço e dedicação total de todos os dias. Quase não gastei nada em dinheiro na conta, mas como vocês dão prioridade a quem gasta, sempre fazem isso com players como eu. Poxa isso tá me desmotivando, qual a lógica de me banir com essa desculpa, nunca precisei disso pra crescer no jogo, nunca precisei gastar muito dinheiro, só gasto meu tempo e dedicação. Minha conta está no nível 60 nome AlexJr Sousa, quero minha conta de volta.j13atvikmda2.png
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    You shouldn't have named him as it's against TOS.. However players need to use some common sense in this situation.. Why would anyone gift 3000 units worth of items in exchange for an item that costs 135 units? Fact is they wouldn't!
    I do agree that these gifting events are a nuisance.. Nothing but constant spam about gift for gift and players continuously complaining about being scammed
  • Options
    Hey czerro31, if you feel you have come across a player who is cheating in the Contest, please report this to our Support Team! An investigation will be undertaken and if they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account(s). Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation. Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!
This discussion has been closed.