**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar vs The hood

Samie5543Samie5543 Posts: 8
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Who is more worth upgrading. And better mystic champion. Plz discuss their special abilities
Thanks.

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    try both but hood first
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    MorningStar duped? If so than, she is more of a beast than the HOOD
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Morningstar has persistent charges which give her some nice abilities. She takes a couple fights to build up souls and it can be tricky, but once you have 5 she can life steal, has 50% perfect block, energy resist, unblockable sp2 and unstoppable sp1, and causes bleed when struck. Her sp1 does lots of energy damage when you have 5 souls, and the sp2 does extra damage if the opponent has buffs. Morningstar is also bleed immune, which can be useful. Heavy attack has a slow power gain based on number of souls. When duped she replicates/reduces potency of opponent buffs.

Hood has a nice stagger, which is like a preemptive nullify. This stagger also does a life steal. Sp1 deals shock, which stuns opponents when it expires. Sp2 deals hex, reducing ability accuracy and fate sealing. He also turns invisible, which is super useful in fights like the collector. When duped he can power steal and is stun immune.

Overall I think Morningstar is probably stronger, but requires a tricky buildup. Both champs have certain uses.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    What “taojay1” said

However to add my 2 cents Morningstar REALLY needs build up which can be harder in harder content but properly set up she’s a beast

Hood slows down too but against buff heavy champs he’s pretty efficient especially with L1/2 spamming and L3 isn’t actually a bad option if forced. Personally though SW, Voodoo, or Ronan can punish better and MS has bleed immune better sustain and all that jazz if you really want an all arounder
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I just pulled a 5* Morning Star, she’s good even unduped.

Collecting the souls isn’t that hard, launch your SP3 then build the meter to 100 or if you finish the fight with a SP3 you get soul for the next fight.

Once you have 5 souls MS is almost unkillable

I like Hood too he’s amazing but his problem is he’s in the Mystic class, if Hood was in another class he’d be one of the top champs, the Mystic class is stacked.