**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aliance kicked me a few days before end of season 1

Trolls from my aliance kicked me today (30.03).
Ofc I can join again but I dunno if I still gonna get season 1 rewards ?

Comments

• Options
    No u wont
  • Options
    EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    yeah you might be screwed man. Report your alliance and see if the kabam gods will save you
  • Options
    MauckseeMaucksee Posts: 38
    Damn sorry for you man
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    That's a **** move .. sorry but you're not going to get season 1 rewards
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    LOL
  • Options
    Reporting them will do nothing. It would just be a waste of time
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    That sucks. Rotten move by them.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    There is a blacklist for players who have poor reputations past alliances. After AW Seasons 1 it will be interesting to see if a blacklist for alliances is created.
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Yeah, these are the keep your head downiest, dont piss off anyone off, dont even look at them moments right now at seasons end.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    rejoin and see what the seasons rewards tab tells you. If its anything like other events it will tell you if you are locked out and the other events let you collect rewards as long as you out in points towards that event. Worst comes to worst and you spent a week in a crappy ally.
  • Options
    The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    That sucks a lot and unfortunately I don't think there is anything you can do about it that will matter anyway. They said if you leave an alliance and come back the 5 war counter resets. This is a perfect example of why Alliances should have better and more thorough controls for the Alliance members instead of just Leader, Officer and Member.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Damn that’s savage
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Yeah you must of done something?

I mean maybe not, I’ve been part of ally’s who just kick for someone else to come in, like a friend or something, which is shady.

Maybe they should do if you have done X% of wars you can still get the rewards.

Hopefully something can be done, very unfair if not.
  • Options
    ja8gutlzb853.gif
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    battleone wrote: »
    Yeah, these are the keep your head downiest, dont piss off anyone off, dont even look at them moments right now at seasons end.

This guy gets it!

Sadly no one told the guy that’s decided to threaten me (I’m a leader) with having him and his friend screw us over purposefully because I’m enforcing the rules of my alliance.

To OP, did you do anything to annoy your leaders? Because it’s possible there’s a very good reason for being booted at this point as most alliances know that finding a replacement is near impossible currently.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    If you didn't contribute (or sandbagged or joined 1 of 10 wars) to the cause then it's fair play to get the boot, all it means is u don't get the rewards for season but are free to rejoin after everyone more deserving gets theirs. I know it's a hard pill to swallow that a 50 MVP guy gets the same season rewards as the guy who sat on home once and nothing else, but that's the structure kabam decided on.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    We have people we will ask to leave for a multitude of reasons but by no means would I kick them at this stage in the game. **** move, sorry OP
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    If you didn't contribute (or sandbagged or joined 1 of 10 wars) to the cause then it's fair play to get the boot, all it means is u don't get the rewards for season but are free to rejoin after everyone more deserving gets theirs. I know it's a hard pill to swallow that a 50 MVP guy gets the same season rewards as the guy who sat on home once and nothing else, but that's the structure kabam decided on.

There's this argument also that it could create more drift in an Alliance if more season rewards are given to few of the players.

It would create a problem because then more ppl will want their champ to be on the unstunnable node or excess bleed node or be the boss. I think a little extra reward after each war for MVP should suffice.
  • Options
    Sucks same for me
  • Options
    Seems like a lot of people in same boat should get some rewards what if u just wanna change and move up. - u loose all the rewards
  • Options

There's this argument also that it could create more drift in an Alliance if more season rewards are given to few of the players.

It would create a problem because then more ppl will want their champ to be on the unstunnable node or excess bleed node or be the boss. I think a little extra reward after each war for MVP should suffice.

I at most get 1 kill a war for my defense. Look up my in game name Omni xX and tell me how many mvps I have.

There is little correlation between defender kills and mvps
  • Options
    HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    I'm totally agree with you @barking_spyders1
  • Options
    HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    Donations And Activity Matters for Good health of alliance
  • Options
    We just kicked a guy for not showing up for AQ, not showing up for AW and had been on all day doing arenas. We pm him in line and in game to no avail. So he got what he deserves.

Not saying this is what the guy had done. Most Alliances won’t kick you if you do what’s expected of you. Pull your weight in AQ and AW do the requirements and do your donations. So many people want a free ride sit back join a Alliance do the bare minimum. Screw that

I’ve been black listed in chats for kicking people for less than that...just saying. I don’t think it’s worth kicking anyone at this stage of war. No one worth their salt will leave their current alliance anyways.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Why'd you get kicked did they give you a reason?

That really sucks and unfortunately you won't get anything since you need 5 wars to be able to qualify for rank rewards.

Which is why at this point I'm letting people stay for now and deciding what to do with them after the season ends after they get thier rewards.

The only people I'm kicking are the newer ones who have not joined anything and won't qualify for anything because they barely play.

We've been telling people not to leave until it's over for that reason though some people don't get it and a few of them left recently screwing themselves out of rewards for the season.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    pathetic..if the OP can joing that same alliance again..then someone did it out of spite to prevent them from getting rewards..if it was an officer maybe talk to the leader to get said officer kicked but sadly they may be screwed out of rewards..I hope Kabam have a remedy for this because I got a feeling a lot of folks who actually contributed to their alliance may get a random "kick"..most people have that one person they may have had a disagreement with
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I get asked why I (the leader) have so many officers and this is exactly why, so no officer can just kick members without having a valid reason.

Maybe they did have a valid reason but the way it works in my alliance is that after a few weeks, if you are active, do well in SA, donations (even though there is no reqs at all) then you auto get made officer and only myself can kick you. However, I never kick an officer without consulting my top 5 officers.

Yes bgs are more vulnerable this way (more oppinions on which defender should go where), but AWs and AQs get started immediately because some officer is bound to start them and call me lucky (with my awesome alliance members that have joined) but I havent kicked an officer yet.

The pros (having no officers going on power trips) heavily outweigh the cons (such as having a few defenders switched around in AW).

Sorry this happened to you man, if your alliance did not have a valid reason for kicking.