**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iOS players are absolutely crippled by new bugs.

Players in my alliance, on Reddit and a lot of my friends have been complaining about the gameplay on the iPhone, I’ve spoken with many people who have different devices from the 6 to the X. And these players run anywhere from iOS 10.3.3 to 11.3 on all different devices.
KABAM, here’s the list:
•Parry timing is way off. •Intercept timing is off. •Successful parrys not registering. •On multi-hit SP1 attacks the first hit is missing. •Lag with medium hits. •After receiving a 5 hit combo the You can not counter the attack. •When trying to dash attack my champ throws a light attack. instead or dashes back. •Intercepting in general is suicide.
*I hope a mod catches this post, because this is unbearable. PLEASE help us by fixing these issues*
Thank you!

Comments

• Romanstar24Romanstar24 Posts: 36
    edited March 2018
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit sorry for the spam but it’s across the board. I’ve deleted and reinstalled, VPN+300/300 WiFi. Hard reset twice after reinstallation. IOS 11.2.6 iPhone 7(however all iPhone users are experiencing issues on all platforms.) I’ve logged in and out of Game Center as well.
    @CheddarBob I messed that sentence up in my post, but yes that is also an issue!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Im on ios 11.3 and experience none of these issues. So far ios 11.3 has corrected alot of the input issues 11.2 had.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Im on ios 11.3 and experience none of these issues. So far ios 11.3 has corrected alot of the input issues 11.2 had.

I will update my ios today and see if it helps me. I have been having a lot of the problems the OP has mentioned.
    I got destroyed from a stun immune dorm in war that I could not counter attack and failed almost every intercept I attempted.
    I even evaded his L1 and went to counter just like I always do and got parried. wtf.
    I was already swiping right to attack right as the last blast went in the air. There is absolutely no way I could have attacked any faster than I did.
    It's really irritating that every update timing seems to change.

• FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I am having none of the issues you posted about. iPhone 8+. 11.2.6
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    I doubt you'll get response from Kabam. This thread will also go into oblivion like all of the others.
    When it comes to acknowledging the problems with the game, it doesn't happen quite often.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Android users have those issues for a few months now.. They probably wont be adressing these issues any time soon..
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Android experiences all of this all the time.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I'm on Verizon, using a 6S, I currently have 11.2 iOS installed and I am experience pretty much all the same issues. Particularly Parry/Intercept timing, not being able to counter after being hit with a 5-hit combo, SP1 getting blocked, not being able to punish SPs that I was able to before the update and lags with medium hits.
  • J33PTHINGJ33PTHING Posts: 29
    IPhone X iOS 11.3
    I'm not experiencing any of these issues. I haven't had any issues in the past couple of updated. Although, I relearn parry timing with every updated as it always seem to be slightly different.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Ipad2 mini, iOS 11.2.6
    Occasionally, dash backs register as a dash forward, dash forwards when trying to chase down a champ that has dashed back registers as a Medium attack and I just hit the air, complete loss of control(happened twice) and dropped blocks. After this season, a break from the bugs is gonna be saweeet.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Tonedef wrote: »
    Ipad2 mini, iOS 11.2.6
    Occasionally, dash backs register as a dash forward, dash forwards when trying to chase down a champ that has dashed back registers as a Medium attack and I just hit the air, complete loss of control(happened twice) and dropped blocks. After this season, a break from the bugs is gonna be saweeet.

I pad air and I have the same things going on
    edited March 2018
    @CoatHang3r what device do you have? Because my Brother has the 8 with 11.3 and he’s having a grand time getting his champs stomped on like the rest of us.
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    I have iPhone 7 I am having Parry issues and AI is hitting through blocks. Reinstalled app still doing same.
  • Jokush85Jokush85 Posts: 28
    Dashing backwards is definitely broken
  • Hey everyone, there's already an active discussion about losing control of Champions, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions, concerns or feedback you have, and check for updates there also! To help keep the forum tidy, I will now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.