**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5/65 tier?

So we all know champs are classified as God tier, Demi-God, Amazing, etc. But these terms seem quite ambiguous. To me, the true God tier is the ones worth R5/65. Take a look at global ranking, Blade is obvious choice of the top top players, so he’s undisputed God. Other options that I saw were Spark, Medusa, Mephisto, Void, DV, MS, SL, Sentry...

Do you think these champs are truly a class above the others? Do you think the new champs are on par with them?

Personally, I would only rank Blade, Spark and MS in that order if I have enough ranking materials. I would save T5c for the new God champs if I don’t have these three.

Comments

• GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Dont know how Sentry got to the list, but hes not worth r5, and neither are SL and Mephisto imo, but others on that list are worth r5
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Dont know how Sentry got to the list, but hes not worth r5, and neither are SL and Mephisto imo, but others on that list are worth r5

Because there is one Sentry in top 100 table and I duel him several times.

Corvus Glaive seems to have very cool abilities plus his movements rock. He may be a 5/65 worthy imo.
  • JoMama999JoMama999 Posts: 43
    Sentry is there for prestige only. That’s also the main reason blade is ranked up by most of the top alliances. Yes he’s a great champ, but he also has higher prestige than most of the other r5 worthy champs