**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Some common sense updates!!!

Experimentor_723Experimentor_723 Posts: 10
edited April 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
So champs like Ultron does have bleeding and champs with actually swords like Angela or Psylocke does not... where is the logic? They have some Rurouni Kenshin (removed by moderation) swords that doesn’t inflict bleeding!? Give them bleeding mates!!! :)

Also, now that the 6 stars are in the house, the 5 stars should benefit a recharge reduction in arena: 1-4 stars recharge duration 2 hrs, 5 stars - 4hrs & 6 stars - 8 hrs.

Also.... quick question for a nice moderator - If I am at maximum level of experience (60) why in the hell I still get 40-50% xp boosters from crystals? It’s annoying!

Also.... Why Cyclops does not inflict incinerate with his special attacks? What is the difference between his special attacks and Hyperion’s 1st sp attack. I think we should pay more attention and respect to the “old” champs and make them as strong as the new ones.

Also, no matter how crazy it sounds, based on the dr.strange movie, Dormmamu should be a COSMIC being. Dr Strange fooled him with a sorcery trick, which is just the relation between classes in this game, mystic is the cosmic’s weakness. Even Dormammu’s reaction: what is this? What is happening? What kind of sorcery this is? Set me free! What do you want? ...& bla bla bla .... it shows that indeed they use his power to do magic but he is not like that, he is more of a god entity, a cosmic being. I think he should be cosmic.

.... & I still believe we should be able to sell 5 stars :)

Thats’s it, good day to everyone!

Comments

• Warned for what? For using a common synonym for the expression: useless sword? Man I dont know what to say... I truly regret ... wasting my time in this chat & putting my money in this game.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    edited April 2018
    As you may have noticed, this game doesn't follow any 'common sense' or 'logic'. We're talking about a universe where a raccoon has the same (if not better) chance against am extra-dimensional entity made out of pure energy (Dormammu). Where's the logic or sense in that?

There is none.

So there's really no point in arguing why the game should follow real life 'logic'. The other reason why certain characters don't have certain abilities (like Ghost Rider not being immune to incinerate) is because they are already balanced and giving them anymore abilities would upset the balance (in a nutshell).

As for Dormammu being Cosmic instead of Mystic, there is reason to believe that characters are more heavily based off of the comics than the MCU. This is not to say that characters are solely based off of their comic book counterparts as you've got characters like Thor (Ragnarok) as opposed to the OG Thor, Ultron (AOU) as opposed to his classic LOL variant and Vision (AOU and classic).

Dormammu is a bit different. Although he did appear in the Dr. Strange film, he didn't have a physical body like Strange or Mordo do (the dude was a giant floating head lol). So I'm speculating that Kabam had to structure his character from his comic book counterpart rather than to base him off the 2016 film since it wouldn't be fun to fight a giant floating head (think of MODOK lol).