**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ROL

Hey y’all, need some help completing ROL. Has anyone completed it, and if so,using what team?

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Duped Star Lord, and Guillotine is all you need.
  • Options
    JoMama999JoMama999 Posts: 43
    More a question of who do you have?

There are lots of champs who can beat ROL now
  • Options
    Wolverine, Starlord, Guillotine
  • Options
    Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    A champ with good regen (wolvie is best) and a champ with healblock for the wolvie fight (i used yondu with 100% up time on the healblock) and preferably a poison immune for the SW fight. The rest use wolvie. Just long fights but definitely not hard
  • Options
    DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Thanks everyone, I just recently completed ROL. Used x23, SL and AA, with a weird synergy team of just rocket and gamora. Only took about 6 revives and a few potions
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Guillotine made Wolverine a simple kill, a must have.
    I used Thor, Wolverine, Guillotine, Red Hulk, and a 5* Capt Marvel. Only 1 team revive used.
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    Congrats on completing it. I used with and a crit team pre 12.0. I recently ran it again for fun(and health pots) using my maxed gp and r4 sl. It was a lot easier. Lol
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Wolverine 4/40 for WS, CM, Rhino, Storm, Black Panther, Hulk.
    Guilly 2/35 - Wolverine
    Hyperion 5/50 - Jugs, Vision, Scarlet Witch (good to have poison immunity here, and willpower was super helpful also when i wasn't heal blocked. He would just regen. entered the fight with 40% health or, left with 100. Also, it's great to use hype v. jugs also, in that you can reduce the amount of time jugs in unstoppable in half by constantly stunning jugs into his l2 and beyond. It's much easier that way. Hulk also works though.

Crit team
    Magneto
    Storm

Yeah that's it.

• Options
    DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Guilly 2/35 - Wolverine
    Hyperion 5/50 - Jugs, Vision, Scarlet Witch (good to have poison immunity here, and willpower was super helpful also when i wasn't heal blocked. He would just regen. entered the fight with 40% health or, left with 100. Also, it's great to use hype v. jugs also, in that you can reduce the amount of time jugs in unstoppable in half by constantly stunning jugs into his l2 and beyond. It's much easier that way. Hulk also works though.

Crit team
    Magneto
    Storm

Yeah that's it.

I don’t have a guilty or a wolverine, but I have a 4 40 sig 79 Hyperion, waiting to become a max sig. How do you get lucky and pull a wolverine. I have an x23, but she is nowhere near as good of a healer than wolverine is. I just really want a wolverine, and I’d find a way to awaken him if I got him. I hope RNG blesss me with 2, since I almost have the resources to max a mutant champ.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Guilly 2/35 - Wolverine

Crit team
    Magneto
    Storm

Yeah that's it.

I don’t have a guilty or a wolverine, but I have a 4 40 sig 79 Hyperion, waiting to become a max sig. How do you get lucky and pull a wolverine. I have an x23, but she is nowhere near as good of a healer than wolverine is. I just really want a wolverine, and I’d find a way to awaken him if I got him. I hope RNG blesss me with 2, since I almost have the resources to max a mutant champ.

If you have AA or SL they are both much better for wolvie then guilly is
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Duped Star Lord, and Guillotine is all you need.

Poison immune champ for sw is a good idea too. Sl can also take wolverine with huge combo. But even a 3* guily can take take wolverine down quicker.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    4 star duped SL(Everybody else), 4 star duped Sparky (In case SL died), 4 star Guillotine (For Wolverine), 4 star Blade(Jugg and Rhino), 3 star duped Ghost Rider (For Blade)
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Guilly 2/35 - Wolverine

Crit team
    Magneto
    Storm

Yeah that's it.

x23 is actually better for ROL IMO. you don't need that much regen. and a 2* guilly will get the job done against ROL's wolverine.