**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did you like Kabams April Fool's Gift? (Because it was awesome ๐Ÿ˜‰)

StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 โ˜…โ˜…
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
So I give credit where credit is due... & I must say... I was pleasantly surprised this morning by a certain April Fool's joke. It was hilarious, & awesome. Thanks @Kabam for 1,000 5* shards this morning. It was an awesome surprise. But do others agree with me? Let's see....

Did you like Kabams April Fool's Gift? (Because it was awesome ๐Ÿ˜‰) 59 votes

Yes, I agree. The April Fool's Gift was awesome.
89%
DL864NevvBCaptain_KandiceSnakeEyes69cradlemanThe_OneBitterSteelJaffacakedMegaSkater67Darkstar4387sfu_koraxWarofgods13514TheManMythLegendAdamdrt2006heruheru511GreatScottJets44FallencircusChovnerSpeedbump 53 votes
No, I disagree. The April Fool's Gift sucked.
10%
chaos3430KyleMIgor89Nick0609cx23433RayoJix 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129 โ˜…
    I like many people popped it no effect should of been something more meaningful not sure what though
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    KyleM wrote: ยป
    I like many people popped it no effect should of been something more meaningful not sure what though

What? It was a free 1k shards that kabam didnโ€™t need to give you. Entitled much?
  • Options
    I know but just wish they made us spin it give us full affect I do like the shards though

What? It was a free 1k shards that kabam didnโ€™t need to give you. Entitled much?

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I know but just wish they made us spin it give us full affect I do like the shards though

What do you mean you wish they made us spin it? It is your choice to spin a crystal or not
  • Options
    @KyleM they did make us spin it WTH. It came in a crystal bro.
  • Options
    @KyleM they did make us spin it WTH. It came in a crystal bro.
    Popping was an option. Maybe I am just nitpicking as I am tired but I was hoping for something to jump at me but I love free shards so I understand why people liked it
  • Options
    @KyleM yup, defenitly nitpicking
  • Options
    @KyleM yup, defenitly nitpicking

Thought so maybe I should post when half asleep