**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentineloids have their sp3 [Merged Threads]

NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Kabam said they wouldn't be having sp3 but they definitely do, what gives?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    They do? The first mystic one in map 5 didn't, full power and he used sp2
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    They have it they just can’t use it. You can push them to three bars and they can only use their sp2.
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    They have 3 bars of power I didn’t push it to find out
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Ah cool ty
  • Spart3nSpart3n Posts: 36
    Day 1 almost timed out on the first sentinel. Definitely not harder /s
  • Abracadaver12Abracadaver12 Posts: 24
    Yes it's full ****. Especially when the mystics have the equivalent of MD5. Kabam $$$$$$$
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    Where are all of the people who INSISTED that the difficulty would remain the same? “No reason to change the rewards, I love change!”
  • OneslydoggOneslydogg Posts: 35
    These sentinels need to be scaled way back.

Day 1 and they are wiping out champs in tier1.

WHERE WAS YOUR BETA TESTING KABAM? HOW DID YOU NOT FORSEE THIS WHEN JUST ABOUT EVERYONE WHO POSTED TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?

If people are timing out and or failing on day 1 what will happen on day 5.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I thought sentinels weren’t supposed to have the sp3 just fought one on map 5 and it had 3 bars of power
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    its like the quests that don't have sp3. they can gain 3 bars of power but activate sp2 and 1
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Ok cool so they can just spam specials back to back
  • Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    O.o
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    They really aren’t that hard unless you brought Wolvie while forgetting immunities. Bring Thor or Med
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yeap, those "same notorious few" whose name cannot be mentioned! There are only that handful in this forum. Shame on the ACTUAL increase in difficulty (we have tried) and especially on the mystic one. More shame that rewards are not changing (yet).
  • Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    I brought Hulk and Sparky for the bots. So far the l1 is like evading Hype, but it reaches all the way across the screen. I got clipped on the toe trying to fully evade because it just kept coming across. L2 is much harder as it’s a few barrages of multi missiles. Also watch out for multi specials. As they are allowed to l3, they will l2 then l1 you. It’s easy to get decimated if you are not skilled and provided dexterity and parry is working correctly. Play safe.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Did nobody notice the symbiods also had 3 bars of power? I remember when the would use back to back specials on me I never actually paid much attention to the power bar but they did back to back special me so I'm guessing they had 3 bars of power anyway
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The idea is to bait the L1 anyway.

Did nobody notice the symbiods also had 3 bars of power? I remember when the would use back to back specials on me I never actually paid much attention to the power bar but they did back to back special me so I'm guessing they had 3 bars of power anyway

Maybe the mystic symbioid had its power gain on and just gained a bar of power during its special attack. They never had access to the third box of power.
  • Abracadaver12Abracadaver12 Posts: 24

No they didn’t. You just aren’t very observant.
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    Anyone remember deadpooloids? They had 3 bars but no Sp3 either. Nothing new here really.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    That's how the symbiods were too

No they were not only had 2 bars of power

Weird on my screen they had 3 I thought they only had two but when I looked they had 3 huh or maybe I'm thinking about a story quest but nonetheless sentinels can use the l3 same as most story quests which now that I think about it is probably where I saw symbiods with 3 bars of power
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I thought they were super easy. I didn’t lose any health on the one I have fought. They are just as easy as symbioids. How does someone almost time out on day 1?
    FactorQ wrote: »
    Anyone remember deadpooloids? They had 3 bars but no Sp3 either. Nothing new here really.

I don’t remember bleed and poison immune deadpooloids with MD5, but you keep trying to justify this awful decision.