Options

Second accounts on a device

General question-wanted to reach out to you guys. I’ve been playing the game for almost 3 years and I wanted to put more fun into my progression on the game.

I wanted to make a new account on the same device then I could switch between accounts. They won’t be used by anyone but myself, I would not like to get banned.

Just want a clarification if this is ok? Love to hear a response from Kabam.

Game Name-TubbyEarth5

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    Multiple accounts and multiple devices are allowed.
    Account sharing with another person isn't
  • Options
    Hope this is the case. Thank you.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    edited April 2018
    I run multiple accounts and I have multiple devices meaning same account has accessed multiple devices at the same time. Been doing it for 3 years no dramas.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    General question-wanted to reach out to you guys. I’ve been playing the game for almost 3 years and I wanted to put more fun into my progression on the game.

I wanted to make a new account on the same device then I could switch between accounts. They won’t be used by anyone but myself, I would not like to get banned.

Just want a clarification if this is ok? Love to hear a response from Kabam.

Game Name-TubbyEarth5

Hi!

Yes, it's OK for you to have a second account. You'll just need to log out and in between them on your device. Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.