**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do I link my account to a kabam account?

I have this pretty good account and I want to link it to a kabam account, the only problem is that I had a kabam account on it but I can't remember the password. When I try to reset the password it thinks that it is a new account and I have to go through the tutorial again. Suggestions? Hopefully someone from administration sees this and can help.
:)

Comments

• Options
    Superior_VenomSuperior_Venom Posts: 27
    It's almost been a month since I asked the initial question and it seems that people have simply chosen to ignore it. I really need help and would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Superior_Venom,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Were you originally connected through either Game Center or Google Play ID? If this is the case then you will need to sign in again through the one associated with your account.

If your account was originally connected directly to a Kabam ID. Then you will need to check to ensure that you are using the same information that you provided when you originally created the account.

If you need assistance recovering your account, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. Please make sure that you provide as much of the following information as possible to verify your account:

1. Last 2 Purchases (Amount of real-world currency spent, if applicable and approximate within 1 day) i.e Google or iTunes purchases
    2. Last Login Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    3. Your account's name as it is displayed in-game
    4. Email linked to your account (this can be your GameCenter ID, Google Play ID, or your Kabam ID)
    5. Account Creation Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    **If you are having trouble remembering when you created your account, check the dates of some of your earliest achievements in your Google Play or Game Center accounts.
    6. Device and Device OS you were/are playing on
    7. Account Level, a few of your most powerful characters, and Alliance name (if you are part of one)
  • Options
    Superior_VenomSuperior_Venom Posts: 27
    Yeah I already went through this dance once, I gave all the necessary information but they said that one of my purchase dates was invalid and closed the case. I tried explaining that I have three different accounts and it's hard to keep track of who bought what but that was ignored. So thanks for the offer but unless you have other advice it's not necessary.