**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW rewards [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Options
    MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Riegel wrote: »
    Mkdemaria wrote: »
    How are differences in number of Wars going to be accounted for? MMXIV is automatically getting rank 1 rewards. What about groups that ended up in Platinum 1 and should have been in Master?

What is going to be done about the points alliances earned from individual members that were using mods and hacks? We faced several groups that were more than suspected and reported by members of our alliance. I know the individual members were banned but what about the rest of the alliance that got an elevated placement and potential rewards.

Huh? this couldn't have affected you. Kabam clearly said it only affected one alliance. Kabam wouldn't make that up.

In all seriousness I hope they handle this issue uniformly, and don't give special treatment to specific alliances.

Ask a more precise question than, “huh?” Is there something you would like me to elaborate on in my post? Some alliances had more Wars than others and as a result placed higher. Certain alliances had members that used mods or hacks and as a result won Wars against alliances that were not using those. Both of these issues had a significant impact on my alliance for Season 1.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Supermjb91 wrote: »
    Great that could be weeks lmao

I would rather that than ally’s getting extra for cheating and piloting mate

I wouldn't if they were gonna be busted should have been before the end of the season why should the rest of us have to wait? give out the rewards asap and then ban or whatever after...

There’s no rush though, we know the rewards are coming.

if people didn't want them asap it would have never been asked so yea there is a rush.......

No there isn’t a rush, it was asked because no one knew and it needed an answer.

It got an answer, there still isn’t a rush.

I guess your one of those who make a post at 20.01pm asking where SA rewards are a minute after the old one has ended 😂
  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    How are differences in number of Wars going to be accounted for? MMXIV is automatically getting rank 1 rewards. What about groups that ended up in Platinum 1 and should have been in Master?

What is going to be done about the points alliances earned from individual members that were using mods and hacks? We faced several groups that were more than suspected and reported by members of our alliance. I know the individual members were banned but what about the rest of the alliance that got an elevated placement and potential rewards.

Huh? this couldn't have affected you. Kabam clearly said it only affected one alliance. Kabam wouldn't make that up.

In all seriousness I hope they handle this issue uniformly, and don't give special treatment to specific alliances.

Ask a more precise question than, “huh?” Is there something you would like me to elaborate on in my post? Some alliances had more Wars than others and as a result placed higher. Certain alliances had members that used mods or hacks and as a result won Wars against alliances that were not using those. Both of these issues had a significant impact on my alliance for Season 1.

Think he was being sarcastic bud.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★

I thought the sarcasm was clear.
  • Options
    Obi_Jedi0110101Obi_Jedi0110101 Posts: 35
    @Kabam Miike kinda like the foolery of all these bugs, dropping aq changes right before the war? What recompense is there when you guys mess up? Some l1 revives? Cmon now....
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    When does war get shut down for maintenance? And when it does will that mean no one will be in a war? Im asking because of the rewards.
  • Options
    MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119

They already have given special treatment. In week 2 of the season, on Sunday, my alliance started matchmaking....and it searched for hours before finally matchmaking closed without us being able to start a 3rd war. We submitted a ticket and were told "sorry, you're SOL". If the the issues were handled uniformally, we would have our scores averaged and one more War's worth of points would be added to our final tally - just like the $$$ alliance.

Bro unless you were within 100 spots of the top or bottom of your tier you're not moving from it on the very last war. That's called math.

My Alliance ranked 5th in Platinum 1. If you exclude MMXIV from Master, that puts us at 4th in Platinum 1. Adjust the number of Wars issue and the fact we lost to groups that clearly used mods and cheats with members that were later banned and there is no doubt that my Alliance should be in Master and receive those rewards.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    a

They already have given special treatment. In week 2 of the season, on Sunday, my alliance started matchmaking....and it searched for hours before finally matchmaking closed without us being able to start a 3rd war. We submitted a ticket and were told "sorry, you're SOL". If the the issues were handled uniformally, we would have our scores averaged and one more War's worth of points would be added to our final tally - just like the $$$ alliance.

Bro unless you were within 100 spots of the top or bottom of your tier you're not moving from it on the very last war. That's called math.

There is a small chance dependent on results of other allies......

It was possible for almost 200th in gold 3 score enough to jump to gold2.....
    Of course would have relied upon all those above losing badly to stay in gold2....
    So yeah improbable and wouldnt happen....
    However mathematically possible....
  • Options
    Orangeblood19Orangeblood19 Posts: 21

Bro, at the time of my post we were rank 29 in Gold 2. (Finished 1177 in Gold 1). So yeah, having one more War's worth of pts could have made a huge difference. We made Gold 1 by less than 80k.