**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Season rewards

When do we receive these rewards !?!? I wanna open my new 5* already !!!!

Comments

• Options
    vikasjoshi9617vikasjoshi9617 Posts: 49
    I agree. Enitre season 1 they used leaderboard system displaying rank, tier, badge, score. And now they need time to calculate results?🤣🤣

x6t3o7pn7ggv.png

Nice way to Kabam.
  • Options
    Tom3579Tom3579 Posts: 49
    @Kabam Miike said tomorrow if no problem arises...
  • Options
    Is this still the case?
  • Options
    Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    Let me be the first to predict that Season Rewards won’t be given out until Thursday at the earliest and to the top tiers first

I have no faith in this game company or development team to be prepared to handle this.

Don’t get me wrong, they’re not “the worst”, it’s my personal opinion they try to do too much too fast with inadequate resources... kinda like us trying to rank all these juicy new Five Star Champs we’ve acquired over the past few months
  • Options
    Let me be the first to predict that Season Rewards won’t be given out until Thursday at the earliest and to the top tiers first

I have no faith in this game company or development team to be prepared to handle this.

Don’t get me wrong, they’re not “the worst”, it’s my personal opinion they try to do too much too fast with inadequate resources... kinda like us trying to rank all these juicy new Five Star Champs we’ve acquired over the past few months

@Kabam Miike am I riight! Lol
  • Options
    KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165

@Kabam Miike am I riight! Lol

probably not, they want to take the time to verify that no funny business went down BEFORE they ship out the rewards. they don't want a repeat of this past December.
  • Options
    Oh, and at least now we now why there was emergency maintenance before scheduled maintenance... they had a disagreement on the color assignments for the banners for AW Seasons Ranking!

lol I kid, I kid

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_
  • Options
    My guess for banner assignment is Gold and lower=Red Platinum=Purple and Master=Blue
  • Options
    Super slow... Been waiting half an hour for it
  • Options
    Super slow... Been waiting half an hour for it

You’re gunna be waiting a lot longer lol, we all are unfortunately
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They're verifying the Rewards. Let them take their time. This isn't SA or AQ. It's two months of work. More power to them. All Season long people have been commenting on cheating. There's less chance of Rewards going out to said Allies.
  • Options
    SKK65 wrote: »
    FREEZIST ice. Just sleep. It's 3 AM. Probably when you get up it will be sent. I'm just sayian. :)

No no it won’t! Think about it... something this new and with what we’ve experienced in the past... it’s going to take at least 48 hours for them to sort it all out.

We have a new event quest dropping tomorrow, bugs galore from last few updates, server instability... there’s so much going on that I’d be surprised if anyone sees season rewards any earlier than Thursday possibly Friday!
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Why are you guys so impatient? You guys act like 4 year olds, Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Why are you guys so impatient? You guys act like 4 year olds Jesus Christ.

They act like 4 year old Christ's!
    Ladies and gentleman,We have Gods in this thread
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Rewards are in
  • Options
    The_One wrote: »
    Rewards are in

Wait,they are?
  • Options
    They are.
    I just got 5* venompool from my 5* crystal from them
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Nor for us yet.
  • Options
    qma3ku8asknw.png

Everyone in our alliance has got them
  • Options
    Spoilers Much?
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Plat 2 is still waiting.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★

Really going to be a jerk about a damn comma?
  • Options

Really going to be a jerk about a damn comma?

Nah,Just joking around,lol

Forgive me.
  • Options
    We didn't get ours yet..! We are in gold3
  • Options
    I’m silver 2 I didn’t get mines
  • Options
    They're verifying the Rewards. Let them take their time. This isn't SA or AQ. It's two months of work. More power to them. All Season long people have been commenting on cheating. There's less chance of Rewards going out to said Allies.

You fail to understand that tallying season totals isn’t that much different than AQ and regular AW. They pay ppl to do the job. Also, if they didn’t have systems in place to quickly assess results then they suck as a game company as well as game developers and we all know that’s not the case.

Whereas I can see a fast turnaround like all other ranked gameplay, I also acknowledge the fact that they need a little more time bc AW is an area of MCOC that’s more easily exploitable. For whatever reasons.

Personally, I’d rather wait 2 weeks to find out my alliance got bumped up from Gold 2 to Gold 1 then to just take it where we lie now.

Do I think that’ll happen? No!

Do I think they already know who’s doing what and where the fat that neeeds trimming is?

Of course!

Not like they haven’t been present since day 1 of season 1!

Not like they don’t know the game they designed!

Don’t be stupid, stupid!

As I always have to remind myself anytime I find myself blindly following the herd...

Idk I’m bored and rambling here but I do believe they have the resources and pre knowledge to divvy out season rewards as the season ends and I find it annoying that season 1 ended so late in the day (I’m on borrowed {California} time btw) but in the end, as a player for almost 3 years, I find season rewards as a nice early morning surprise that we didn’t have before.

• Options
    I'm gold 2,doing halls of healing now,ill check back to see