**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WANTED: Intermediate, skilled, hungry player looking for his/her dream alliance

Hey [non-endgame] Summoners -

Looking to step up your game, double your 5* roster, and have a boatload of fun along the way?

We're a consistent Tier 4 alliance (Advanced in AQ), looking for one potential teammate to join after this War Season.

Outside of a few boss killers and veterans, many of us are relatively new to the game (less than a year in, 75-150k hero rating). That being said, we're all pretty skilled (plenty of us are Uncollected with mostly if not all 4/40s), very organized, and always looking to improve.

In a typical week, we'll bring in anywhere from 1500-2000 5* shards from Alliance Events and War - so with Dimensional Rifts, Uncollected Monthly, and War Seasons ending soon, I'll probably crack open four or five 5* star crystals in April.

You should be:
+ Friendly and communicative via Line
+ 75-150k rating (but this is flexible for the right person)
+ Looking to grow, but skilled for your level
+ Genuine - there's a tryout to prove that you have the skills, not the hacks, needed to perform at our level

Sound like you? DM me or reply with your Line ID and a little about you, and I'll reach out if we're interested.

Comments

• can you give me your line id :)?
  • SammichSammich Posts: 8
    What’s the alliance tag?
  • Triple_ATriple_A Posts: 10
    Can I please get your line ID I’m very interested and looking to grow in this game as a team my line ID is aaa0713 please DM me need a alliance
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Still looking for the right fit.

Gold 2, Tier 4 AW - 5* shards galore, especially for someone like me who's only been playing for 5 months.

As always, DM me on this forum or post here with your Line ID and a bit about yourself / your roster, and I'll reach out via Line if we're interested.
  • Can I join my username is my username in game
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Cancerbot ingame...
  • albanyaussiealbanyaussie Posts: 80
    Dizzy did you start this alliance 5 months ago and you built it to that tier already?
    No sir - I joined a little while ago but am now looking for talent as we shift things up after this season. I’m just helping screen talent for our leader :)

I’d like to reiterate that communication skills are vital for us - please DM me on this forum or just post your Line ID and a bit on yourself / your roster.
  • SammichSammich Posts: 8
    Alliance name or tag?
  • AlienShoesAlienShoes Posts: 40
    I pm'd you. I am very interested.
  • raajkraajk Posts: 2
    hi, i am a lvl 44 summoner with 92k roster rating and my main champs include 4/40 voodoo and Hyperion and a five star cap. marvel. i am keen to joining your alliance and my line id is: r_a_a_j_k. ty..!!
  • Animatronics_to3Animatronics_to3 Posts: 64
    edited April 2018
    Level 56. I am on the doorstep of uncollected and completed 5.2.5 a couple days ago. My champs include 3/45 X-23 5/50 Stark Spidey 5/50 Ghost Rider 5/50 Iceman, 5/50 Luke Cage, and a 1/25 Ghost Rider. Line id is 0115030115
  • RashadisrazziRashadisrazzi Posts: 4
    Razzi97 my line Id and ingame username. Ive been playing for about 3 months now and I'm level 41 about to finish Act 4. My champs include a 4/40 - duped Blade, unduped Psylock, Karnak, and 2/35 green goblin and Angela
  • MaxtodonMaxtodon Posts: 12
    mwgvmy54jjtp.png
    Looking for stronger alliance
    Daily player, Prestige 3243
    Have a 4* Hood 5/50. Very close to bringing Iceman and a tech champ to 5/50.
    Working on exploring Act IV and acquiring/levelling good champs for Act V
    Line & Kabam ID: Maxtodon
    Hi everyone - we're no longer looking for new applicants. I'll reach out to folks who have posted here separately if you're a fit.

Thanks all and good luck in Season 2!