**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

champs i should start building to embrace the new AQ Changes

Well so sentinals are here to stay so my AA,gully,wolvie etc are more or lesst useless, so can anyone suggest champs i should start working on ? for reference my alliance plays map 3-5 depending on the days & AW.

and no i dont have medusa ...

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Remember that Sentinels aren't 100% of AQ. They have easy animations, so learn them and evade well. With that you can bring back the champs you used in the past. To be honest they aren't so hard man.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    You can get medusa in a few days, from the basic arena.
  • Dale_DobacDale_Dobac Posts: 42
    I switched from Wolverine to Blade today and he’s been handling them a lot easier than Wolverine handled the Symbioids. Makes for shorter fights too.
  • Dale_DobacDale_Dobac Posts: 42
    Guess anybody that has Blade would be ranking him up either way though. Another 5* I just got and will likely rank up is Luke Cage just because there are so many Mystic Sentinels on my paths. Trying to get that class bonus and he does well against Dorm also.
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    So far the list i have tested IF (useless, too high block damage) , hawkeye (Partially useless, great powercontrol but no bleed) , storm (More than partially useless, good crits, l1,l2 more or less useless), ultron (semi useless, damage is very low) , angela (ok) , GP (utterly useless, no bleed, ability reduction not working), AA (utterly useless, no bleed no poison, too much block damage), quake (less useless , she cant evade there l1/l2)
    So far the list i have compiled is hawkeye(need to rank), medusa(dont have),ultron(need to rank),LC,psylock,ultron((need to rank))..

any one care to share there findings ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Hulk Is pretty useful against them. Quake is not bad when you can build Charges. GP won't die from Specials and if you can get an L2 off, Enervate alleviates the Power Gain from Attacks.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I use iceman gr and ultron
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I personally Love using my Rulk against sentinels. He crushes, especially the mystic variants.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I'm liking my team of Medusa, Doc Ock and Dr V.
  • TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    Crossbones, Scarlett Witch, and Angela. All 4* R5. Charge Crossbones overrun, furies wail on the Sentinels. Scarlett Witch will still nullify. Angela hits like a truck. Try to get them up to their SP2. It's easy to evade.
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    CB/SW/Angela still not a good option for bleed/poison paths, thinking of bringing up Vision AOU, also how about RR? looks like he has the highest damage in MCOC, but at the same time he is a lill fregile flower ...one hit all it takes by a 8-10k senti.
  • Apart from Medusa, I hear promising things from champs like Thor, Nebula, Quake, SL and Hyperion.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Cosmic Spidey can destroy Sentinels
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    If you can get Thor Rag to his sp3 he can chew up a sentinel too, probably not the skill ones tho since they would purify all the shock debuffs