**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Danger sense of Blade

Friends.. I have my 4* Blade 4/40, i tried different fights but I was not able to activate his danger sense.

uqis2v8japo8.png

Somebody please help me to solve this problem.

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Kesurendra wrote: »
    Friends.. I have my 4* Blade 4/40, i tried different fights but I was not able to activate his danger sense.

uqis2v8japo8.png

Blade activates danger sense against dimensional beings,With synergies,Can expand to mystic and Villains, Soooooo, No Danger Sense For Blade Against a character like spider man.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    It activates automatically. Try dueling a magik, mephisto or a dormmamu and you will see the symbol appear.
    Most useful synergy is with ghost rider as it extends danger sense to all villains. Which is useful against champs like juggernaut, greengoblin, etc.

If you pair stark enhanced spiderman with blade his danger sense is enhanced and he deals more damage and reduces ability accuracy more.

I recommend you read his abilities and synergies carefully. If still unsure go to youtube and search for blade videos.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Kesurendra wrote: »

uqis2v8japo8.png

Take him, ghost rider and stark enhanced spiderman to aq. Use him to fight any and all sentinels. You will see the danger sense at work.