**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The death of a champion

Thank you Kabam for completely killing Wolverine in the game. Especially for AQ!

Comments

• Options
    Mcfly89Mcfly89 Posts: 28
    Not really, I have no problem using him. He stays on full health all the way to the end. Just use somebody else for the sentinels.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    They may have taken away the way that most folks use him currently, but he is still great in the game. I used mine this morning to kill Maestro. He is still viable, just not as viable in AQ.

Also, usually things come back around...give it a year or so, and there will be a tailor made use for him...
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Gotta remember some people are in alliances with low prestige, so the sentinels are killed easily. If youre in a 6k+ ally, wolvie will not do the job the way you want him too, fight is too long.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Volsfan324 wrote: »
    Thank you Kabam for completely killing Wolverine in the game. Especially for AQ!

Thank you for not actually understanding how the game works and allowing me to get a laugh when people post ridiculous comments like this.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Mcfly89 wrote: »
    Not really, I have no problem using him. He stays on full health all the way to the end. Just use somebody else for the sentinels.

This is correct. You need a heavy hitter for the sentinels. Wolverine can be used against everyone else like he used to be.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    He still slays in Event quests and Story quests.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    All these comments on Wolverine. I find it extremely hard to believe that many people Ranked Wolverine specifically for the Syms.
  • Options
    wolvie was my allround laneclear champ, but with 6-8 sentinels in my path now (map5 lane 7/8) i switched him for blade now. his regen was great but after day 2/3 hes no match for those sentinels anymore from the damage alone.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, thanks for providing some feedback on how you feel the introduction of Sentinels has changed the effectiveness of Wolverine in Alliance Quests. However, there’s already an active discussion HERE about Sentinels and the new Minibosses in Alliance Quests. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions, concerns or suggestions you may have there also! To help keep the Forum tidy, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.