**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why the 4* shards in Heroic has been reduced to 500 from 800

Why the 4* shards in Heroic has been reduced to 500 from 800?

Comments

• Its_the_deffyIts_the_deffy Posts: 34
    Yeah just sick of this quest its so long and low rewards
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's still the same number. You get Shards for Completion and for Exploration of each Chapter.
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    What's up with this @Kabam Miike ? The announcement says 800 4* shards but the game shows 500 shards (200 for completion plus 100 for each chapter fully explored). Is this visual glitch or a mistake?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I hope you realize that the totals posted includes the amounts you get for completing and exploring so the numbers are right
  • With the rifts shards showing in rewards they could fit all the rewards I. The showcase. You still receive 800. If you read the info given about the event it tells you the rewards for finishing 100%
  • For completing and mastering all of the Heroic quests, you earn:

4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
    3x Premium Hero Crystals
    1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
    800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
    1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    x1 Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
    1x Alpha Catalyst
    2x Tier 3 Generic Catalyst
    12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
    1x Shadow Spearhead Title
    10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
    10 000x Tier 3 Chaos Crystal Shards
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I hope you realize that the totals posted includes the amounts you get for completing and exploring so the numbers are right

ka45s76420qf.png
    b7tsx3g6pf13.png
    jnuwih1fdz7x.png
    j87ra98pbhms.png

Please explain to me how 200 + 100 +100 +100 = 800

With the rifts shards showing in rewards they could fit all the rewards I. The showcase. You still receive 800. If you read the info given about the event it tells you the rewards for finishing 100%

No. The addition of the chaos rifts, one image, should only make one reward not shown and that would the the heroic title. Why would the addition of chaos rifts knock off the title and 4* shards in the exploration section? We can see the shards in the completion section for the whole difficulty and there is plenty of room for them to be in the completion section of each chapter.
  • Look at normal difficulty, does it show the 3* hero you receive? No. Its Dr strange
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    @stak Like you said in your previous post, I think it is a visual glitch. It was referenced in the announcement that not all rewards would show up in this event quest. I cannot validate it since I am attempting a legend run once AQ/AW go down this weekend.

As you can see below are all the previous rewards for previous event quests and the announcement for this event quest. No changes, but again I do believe there is a visual glitch.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/323003#Comment_323003
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/310084#Comment_310084
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/60325/announcing-event-quest-infinity-chaos/p1
  • I can’t see some of the rewards under “View Rewards” Are they missing?

No, they’re there! Currently we can’t fit all the rewards in the preview. In Particular, the title on Heroic difficulty cannot be previewed but you will still receive it upon meeting the required criteria.

This is a response @Kabam Miike has already given. Again its all in the original post created about the current event
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    "Please explain to me..." GTFO.

Go read the announcement
  • @stak hope it helps
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I cannot validate it since I am attempting a legend run once AQ/AW go down this weekend.

@TheOneAndOnly, all the best with your legend run. Hope you have prepared your cookies, milk and a bottle (or diaper).

LOL, just kidding, but in all seriousness, all the best in your run! Good luck and cheers!
    edited April 2018
    @stak hope it helps

I'm sorry but It doesn't. It makes no sense that the addition of one reward icon would knock off more than one reward icon.
    edited April 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Go read the announcement

Quit acting like a child and mind your own business if you're not going to bother reading the posts. I clearly reference the announcement post from Kabam in my earlier post. I'm sorry if you can't do basic math, take that out on your parents and teachers not random people.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    I feel so much dumber for having read this thread.
    stak wrote: »

Go read the announcement

Quit acting like a child and mind your own business if you're not going to bother reading the posts. I clearly reference the announcement post from Kabam in my earlier post. I'm sorry if you can't do basic math, take that out on your parents and teachers not random people.

Lol. Good comeback. I giggled a little like the schoolgirl I am.

In all seriousness, go explore it and tell me you don't get 4* shards for exploration. Oh look, exploration is the one filled up with icons where another won't fit.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit can you please help out here
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Go read the announcement

In all seriousness, go explore it and tell me you don't get 4* shards for exploration. Oh look, exploration is the one filled up with icons where another won't fit.

Sounds like you have a point. I was wondering on reduced rewards also, but could be that the 100% exploration gives the 300 shards but cannot be seen right now (due to it being pushed out of the visual area)

Go read the announcement

Sounds like you have a point. I was wondering on reduced rewards also, but could be that the 100% exploration gives the 300 shards but cannot be seen right now (due to it being pushed out of the visual area)

The more I think about it, the more I think I may be wrong, but that they're built into the individual quest exploration, which isnt shown in this screen. Who knows, but theres been way too many visual bugs, I just wish someone would try confirm if its visual or actual bug.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    edited April 2018
    This might help you get 300 for 100% it says 400 but 100 is from the chapter

j4nkj5fqfp42.png
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    This might help you get 300 for 100% it says 400 but 100 is from the chapter

j4nkj5fqfp42.png

So, for all the people like @stak questioning it:
    That is 200 for initial completion. Plus 100 for completion 100% Chapter 1. Plus another 100 for completion 100% Chapter 2. And a final 400 total for completion 100% of Chapter 3.

Seems to equal the total 800 that was in the thread announcing the event.

Thanks for confirming @Adamdrt2006
  • Thank you @Adamdrt2006