**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aliance quest

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I took out a mystic one on day 5 map 5 in 28 hits. Not that hard
  • ljainD5ljainD5 Posts: 41
    edited April 2018
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    ljainD5 wrote: »
    We are a 5k prestige alliance and used to breeze through AQ. It was one of my favorite part of the contest. Not anymore. Sentinels are not only extremely annoying to fight, they are extremely boring too. All different symboids were replaced by same sentinels who have same moves just different class and there are so many of them. I don't even want to enter AQ now. It's not just me. Two players of my alliance are gonna quit the game in a day or two and if it stays like this more will follow. Please kabam do something about it. Changing the difficulty without changing the rewards and bring in one of the worst champs to fight in Aq is a terrible decision.

You just need to make sure you bring 5*s with class advantage, the sentinels are super easy then.

@Zuko_ILC We are trying but on day 5 we are up against 16k sentinels, which even our 5* aren't able to kill without losing health. May be our alliance is not as skilled as yours but I think most alliances are feeling the same as we are. Moreover, my main concern here is not the difficulty part but rather the repetitious content which has same boring fights over and over.
  • They are long, full if baiting the whole time. Many are quitting. It’s not fun at all. Worst update ever. Fall out will continue
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Looking at back to a 55333 rotation. 🖕🏼 The money grabbers. We’re already loaded with hoarded crystals anyways
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I took out a mystic one on day 5 map 5 in 28 hits. Not that hard

That's fortunate for you that you are experiencing no difficulty and thus no real change in AQ. That means you are neither affected by, nor really fundamentally aware of, the problems other players are facing.

It does beg the question of what the point of the change was, though, if most of the people who don't hate it are experiencing no real challenge from it. If the people who don't oppose the change don't see a material change to the content, it suggests that the change had no beneficial effect for anyone.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    And maybe its more fun When the sentinels are copying the attackers sp moves
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Their AI is really frustrating.

Extremely passive
    Hands down for 5 seconds until you decide to attack then they intercept you at will
    Don't use their specials, which means you try baiting them with evades which adds to analysis charges

It's such an obvious ploy. No one likes this. I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss those idiotic symbioid fights over this garbage.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Hey there ljainD5!

We understand your concerns and really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with your Alliance with us! We'll make sure to forward along your feedback regarding Sentinels being added to our team here, and they will look into the state of AQ after the addition of Sentinels.

No don't. They need to grow up and figure it out for themselves.

There is an ample amount of counters for Sentinels.
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    Their AI is really frustrating.

Extremely passive
    Hands down for 5 seconds until you decide to attack then they intercept you at will
    Don't use their specials, which means you try baiting them with evades which adds to analysis charges

It's such an obvious ploy. No one likes this. I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss those idiotic symbioid fights over this garbage.

Dude, the AI has been extremely passive for a while now. Its not just these sentinels
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    To top things off, the game is playing extra garbage for me and my alliance. I assume more than just us are affected.

The last day or two the game has escalated in lag and unresponsiveness. Blocks being dropped more than ever, evades not registering, specials being blocked mid combo again.

It’s betond a joke.
  • CoccioeteteCoccioetete Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    Con queste sentinelle non c'è più divertimento a fare aq e onestamente sta valutando di lasciare il gioco
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    @KhanMedina

The Sentinels and the Mutants have a special relationship. Not sure if you read or have read the XMen comics, but there is a lot social and political symbolism with them. Kabam was spot on with the introduction of the sentinels

Only in how the Sentinels adapt to them, I think Kabam did a good job with that, so leave the analysis charges as is with the Mutants vs Sentinels. It is supposed to be harder for the Mutants to win those fights.

As for the rest of the classes my suggestions is 2 charges for every 5 hits, it would make the a challenge only at very high prestige levels, most players should be able to down them on days 4 and 5 with less than 75 hits with a 5/50 or 3/45, so there would be no need to worry about the unblockable.

@ blax4ever This is just wrong though. The different class sentinels that replaced symbioids are not the same as the Sentinel champ that was introduced. Rogue and X23 still have a class advantage over the skill Sentinel. Cosmic champs don't have advantage over any but the tech sentinel. This is Kabam's fault for making a regular champ into a mob champ and not being more clear about the ability info.

The comic book history of mutants vs. sentinels matters as much as the comic book history of the avengers vs adaptoids or spidey vs. symbiotes (symbioids are supposed to be a combo of these 2 things, or a combo of the symbiote and void depending on the source).

@KhanMedina

You know something you’re right, they aren’t Sentinels they are Sentloids (sp), and as such they should get rid of the analysis charges all together for them. The analysis charges should be something unique to the Sentinels.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    @KhanMedina

The Sentinels and the Mutants have a special relationship. Not sure if you read or have read the XMen comics, but there is a lot social and political symbolism with them. Kabam was spot on with the introduction of the sentinels

Only in how the Sentinels adapt to them, I think Kabam did a good job with that, so leave the analysis charges as is with the Mutants vs Sentinels. It is supposed to be harder for the Mutants to win those fights.

As for the rest of the classes my suggestions is 2 charges for every 5 hits, it would make the a challenge only at very high prestige levels, most players should be able to down them on days 4 and 5 with less than 75 hits with a 5/50 or 3/45, so there would be no need to worry about the unblockable.

@ blax4ever This is just wrong though. The different class sentinels that replaced symbioids are not the same as the Sentinel champ that was introduced. Rogue and X23 still have a class advantage over the skill Sentinel. Cosmic champs don't have advantage over any but the tech sentinel. This is Kabam's fault for making a regular champ into a mob champ and not being more clear about the ability info.

The comic book history of mutants vs. sentinels matters as much as the comic book history of the avengers vs adaptoids or spidey vs. symbiotes (symbioids are supposed to be a combo of these 2 things, or a combo of the symbiote and void depending on the source).

@KhanMedina

You know something you’re right, they aren’t Sentinels they are Sentloids (sp), and as such they should get rid of the analysis charges all together for them. The analysis charges should be something unique to the Sentinels.

That would be a fair and easy fix to this issue. The biggest problem IMO is the unblockable nonsense after I played perfectly as far as evading every attack.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Difficult?> Nah
    My pain problem is that they are all same.
    Same sets of move no matter which route you take and take makes whole AQ experience boring as F ..
    I am over it. AW was already so competitive and now AQ is blatant cash grab and boring at that .. so, Leaving my alliance to just chill and do some arenas and maybe EQ
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    Ive taken down sentinels no problem with Stark spidey, medusa, angela, scarlet witch. Even YJ gets full powerstings on the sentinels. Im just saying that everyone will eventually figure out their own ways of fighting these sentinels. This is the first AQ we’ve had them and everyone is already up in arms. Give it time and sentinels will be as easy as the symbioids were

"I used very powerful and in the meta champions that not everyone has why isn't this easy for everyone" this also doesn't address the lowered value of other champs at all.
    Its comparable to getting new AQ bosses. Everyone is gonna get used to fighting sentinels eventually. Its new right now so its more difficult for people

It's not equivalent, because most all of those champions aren't BRANd new to the contest. Sure, void and morningstar at the higher levels are relatively new too. But for the most part the upgraded mini bosses are contest classics that you see a lot in war and in quests. It's one thing to put new challenging champions, another to bring one in as a MASSIVE portion of the maps that is a month old. takes time to learn move sets yo.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Its comparable to getting new AQ bosses. Everyone is gonna get used to fighting sentinels eventually. Its new right now so its more difficult for people

Difference is most alliances have someone who can slaughter a specific boss

I’ve cruised through my 1st run at 5.4 (proud of that)

Kang, Venom and Dormammu have all been StarLord fodder.

Dormammu especially keeps getting the short end without his Sig, and dealing with Rulk, Hulk, LC, Quake, and now Blade

Kang and Venom both had to deal with super charged SW and Thor and even DS fodderizing them.

We don’t have 1-punch solutions to these things, we can’t bring set up champs thanks to their abilities and of you don’t come pre-equipped with a high Crit rate or are not named Angela or Karnak there’s little chance to dent the skill sentinels without RttL level patience as they’re virtually KP levels tenacity and even critting them is a nightmare which isn’t helped by an absurd armor. And blade is too rare to really help most alliances in all 3 groups when in war he’s essential already. Even the ROBO KILLET MEDUSA can’t touch the skill sentinels without living strands backing her up.

For all I care make MODOK from 5.4 the next map5 AQ boss. Enough people have Archangel and Quake and AAR in general, or Karnak with true strike to make him dead

Make Magik the AQ Map5 boss… cause no one has power control

It’s a combination massive usability drop and the skills being way harder than their Sym counterparts that makes them unwelcome

Lol am still smashing sentinels with my x23
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Also we can't forget that even once people make the jump to being able to be effective against sentinels over time, it severely devalues them as AW defenders. Which they are kind of built as.
  • I think everyone would be less angry if u took their signature ability away from the sentinels
    edited April 2018

Hey! I got everyone's sentinel solution right here! Medusa is in the arena right now! go get her!

I don't want to hear crying/complaining about not having champs for sentinel. All armor break champs work good. Iron Fist, Thor, Medusa (In arena now) ....
    Stark Spidey, Yellow Jacket, Scarlet Witch...
    Hulk, Capt Marvel...
    Nebula, Angela, Rulk....
    Get some heavy hitters, try them out... These aren't the boss level sentinels from last month's event
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Blade does great just saying
    no
    Get good