**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking For a Permanent Home

Im looking for a map 5 or 4 or mix alliance. If you are doing 3 and 2 with 5 thats also fine. As long as I can somehow get those t4ccs to rank up my champs I'm good. What I truly want is at least Gold 3 bracket and pushing to rise. I work my butt off for AW to be honest and really want to get the fruit for that. My champs don't look like much but I have more r5s coming but I just need the gold. Im at 4.1k prestige I believe. Im very active and communicate really well, in fact, I wasn't an officer at my previous alliance but was responsible for recruiting. Yes, I have a Blade but he's at r3 and those t2ac are rare for me but hopefully I'll get him there soon!
MY IG : amirtos
LINE : amirtos95

Comments

• Options
    Kniv7esKniv7es Posts: 10
    Amirtos...you here too eh?!?!xD
  • Options
    AmirtosAmirtos Posts: 41
    Knives!! yeah man :/ dude Im so sad we're disbanding but it is what it is. I have a few people already talking to me so Im sure you'll be fine too :)
  • Options
    Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Did you guys find an alli? We finished gold 3 and run map44445 every week. Contact me on line if interested, fishman13579
    WINR the winner is the alli. We're looking to finish higher next as season. Could add up to 3.
  • Options
    BiznessBizness Posts: 26
    bk6zkb7g8z52.jpg
    Hit me up on line, bizness79