**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buff Iron Fist??

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I Believe Iron Fist Should have Mechanism Similar To Blade Allowing Iron Fist To Drain His Power Meter(Chi) in Order To Regenerate His Health. What You Guys Think??

Buff Iron Fist?? 69 votes

Buff Iron Fist
68%
TacoScottyNEOtutyimutyiBitterSteelRenegade_DoggyJamesMRednick69SaiyanWagarGreatScottChovnerJDunk2291Speeds80HeraldofNoneRandom_NoobSakkbanRich_RyderProtocol8051lipzolIrakli 47 votes
Leave Him As Is
31%
WildpantsTJ82BUZZdog3000SpiritOfVengeanceSharkPowerr99vinniegainzAhitlawIcecold2099DingaloElitehunterBahamutXFA_RebootedTheDemonNick0609Hubris_haterIronFist34XxLoganTDCxXRayoJixWinner66615ItsTheBroski 22 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Leave Him As Is
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rEvalt-ds_I
    I mean, it’s be nice but looking at this he doesn’t really need it
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Leave Him As Is
    wouldn't complain if he got a buff but there are other champs that need it more. Iron Fist does pretty good damage and is already good the only problem is he is a glass cannon champ.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Buff Iron Fist
    wouldn't complain if he got a buff but there are other champs that need it more. Iron Fist does pretty good damage and is already good the only problem is he is a glass cannon champ.

He still does not even hit extremely hard. He needs to have more buffs and needs to be redone. His specials have no effects at all. Plz buff him Kabam!
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Make him hit harder and give him a little more health, plus concussion and stun abilities would make him perfect for who he is.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Leave Him As Is
    The thing is that Iron Fist getting buffed wouldn't be bad just in my opinion there are many other champs that need a buff more than Iron Fist lol....
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Leave Him As Is
    The thing is that Iron Fist getting buffed wouldn't be bad just in my opinion there are many other champs that need a buff more than Iron Fist lol....

Agree..... Carnage buff first...
    Buff Iron Fist
    Iron fist should either be completely redobe like magik or be buffed to be how good he was before asap. Kabam plz do this
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    Poor immortal iron first :smiley:
    edited April 2018
    Buff Iron Fist
    Nah nerf iron fist hes too op

he is sooo op!!! He has the highest health in the game and has so much utility!!!!

just kidding he needs a buff
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Leave Him As Is
    He was already nerfed. No need to buff him.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Buff Iron Fist
    I think maybe we can give him the ability to convert all armor breaks into one long concussion with his heavy or sps. That way he has more utility(ability accuracy decrease) and would be fun to play, stacking armor and inflicting concussion. Plus, if it's one long concussion not a stacking one, he can be different from quake! Maybe something like healing 5% of his HP over 10 seconds sacrificing 1 power bar if you dash back and hold block for 2 seconds, since he heals with chi. But I do agree. It would be very nice to see old champs who were neglected good abilities just because the contest was young get better.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Buff Iron Fist
    Hes a good damage dealing champ but has crappy health and block proficiency. Just let him become more useful. Let his Chi Strike Nullify ANY Buff and give him A Chi Regeneration Mechanism. I Dont believe it will put him over the top but i do believe this Ideal
    Buff Iron Fist

he was nerfed way too hard and didnt even deserve it that much. Now if you look at him and his stats, they are terrible and need improvement as soon as possible
    Buff Iron Fist

he was nerfed way too hard and didnt even deserve it that much. Now if you look at him and his stats, they are terrible and need improvement as soon as possible
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

He wasn't nerfed. The changes they made to armor break just adversely affected him and other champs like Netflix DD.
    Buff Iron Fist
    Thawnim wrote: »

He wasn't nerfed. The changes they made to armor break just adversely affected him and other champs like Netflix DD.

true, but it still means that he needs to be changed to actually be of any use
  • Silas_Feanor143Silas_Feanor143 Posts: 19
    Buff Iron Fist
    In the comics, Danny can use the power of the Iron Fist to heal his wounds. I think that he should have this ability, but once it is used, it would reduce his damage output for a certain period of time. When the timer has refreshed, he has full access to Armor Shatter and the regenerative powers of the Iron Fist. This would give him some regen, but nothing near the level of God Tier Blade.

If either of these are given to him, I think that would be a good enough buff for the champion.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Buff Iron Fist
    If we look at all of the other mystics, it’s hard to argue IF isn’t the worst of them. I’d say top 3 worst in the game.

No abilities for:
    Regen
    ANY immunities
    Heal block
    Power lock
    Power drain
    Stagger
    Passive debuff
    Unstoppable/unblockable

He can only remove one buff (cruelty, fury, or precision only) at a time, which is rather weak compared to others that nullify all active buffs and/or more variations of buffs.
    His synergies are average.
    Glass cannon

• Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Buff Iron Fist
    Once again I say just give him different ‘stances’ after dash back and holding block like Winter Soldier so you could build something besides armor break, a 2nd stance for crits, maybe a 3rd for fury
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Leave Him As Is
    He does enough damage but he could use more. And the armor break is pretty strong if you get stacks of it.
  • Silas_Feanor143Silas_Feanor143 Posts: 19
    Buff Iron Fist
    @XxLoganTDCxX I agree that he does have some utility. His Armor Break can be used against Killmonger, (at least that's what I've heard) but it would only be fair to give him a small buff after his best friend Luke Cage just received his amazing new buff!

@Rich_Ryder I think that different stances could be interesting, but I don't want him to turn out like Winter Soldier. Perhaps he could gain a regeneration buff the way that Hyperion does. It would be power based, and once he has dashed back to activate it there is a x second cooldown. If he is at full health with no reason to use the regeneration then fire off his attacks to Armor Shatter the opponent. Perhaps Armor Shatter is a bit specific, but I think everyone here agrees that he could use a touch up.

For the record, the highest tier Iron Fist that I have is a maxed out 3 star Iron Fist, so I am not petitioning for his buff for personal reasons. He is just my favorite character out of the multitude of older champions that need some revisiting.