**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold Rush ( balance out the game if possible)

Desperate need of gold , I stoped popping up the crystals now, waste of ISO as they all going to expire if I duped any champ and got those ISO’s. Please balance this out as the rate of introducing of new champs and the rate of acquiring resources are out of balance.

We have to balance our life’s as well ... so consider this if this game only benefits to those who can spend time like you tubers then that’s not the benchmark for this game.

But it’s all up to you guys as a company if you thinks that’s best for the company then. All is fine.

Comments

• BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Arena = gold, more arena = more gold
    If you dont have the time or desire to do arena, then you’ll just have to enjoy the game at a much slower pace. Dont expect the game to just give everyone an easy path to more gold because they don’t want to put effort into aspects of the game that get you plenty of gold
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    Arena = gold, more arena = more gold
    If you dont have the time or desire to do arena, then you’ll just have to enjoy the game at a much slower pace. Dont expect the game to just give everyone an easy path to more gold because they don’t want to put effort into aspects of the game that get you plenty of gold

Sorry mate I disagree with you. Though I have mentioned in the post as well... that’s not the benchmark for this game.
  • BTL_3203BTL_3203 Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    I agree with you geo
    geoff78 wrote: »
    Not everyone has time, or the patience, to invest in arenas. Gold income without arenas was enough to suffice 4* rosters, but in the current state of the game, many are focusing on 5*s which require an ungodly amount more to rank. Kabam has shifted the focus from 4*s, to 5*s, and will inevitably move it to 6*s eventually. Gold income does need to be reworked. Period.

Yes that’s what is causing this whole equation out of balance, for some this will not matter, but playing AQ regularly to get resources and keeping the treasury in good shape and also keeping your roster up specially with the 5* champs .... damn it’s really hard to balance out , and spending more time should not be the only criteria to get gold and other resources.
  • You can sell iso to have money, I did it when I didn't have time to do vs.
    And upgrade only champs you REALLY need...
    Gold is a rare commodity so is time .... both are hard to find.... we have to balance this out.
  • KillerBKillerB Posts: 14
    edited April 2018
    Why did we recently have a halls of healing event for a whole week and not have a halls of fortune event follow after like usual???

Arena grinding is repetitive just to receive minimal amounts of gold.. if you aren’t going to do halls of fortune regularly then you should increase the amount of gold you get from arena crystals.

Can’t expect players to spend 3-4 hours or more a day in arena only to get a couple hundred thousand at the end of the week....
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    KillerB wrote: »
    Why did we recently have a halls of healing event for a whole week and not have a halls of fortune event follow after like usual???

Arena grinding is repetitive just to receive minimal amounts of gold.. if you aren’t going to do halls of fortune regularly then you should increase the amount of gold you get from arena crystals.

Can’t expect players to spend 3-4 hours or more a day in arena only to get a couple hundred thousand at the end of the week....

Halls of healing was don’t for the aq change. I would love it if they did a gold event. But I don’t think that’s happening anytime soon unfortunately. I also agree they need to rework gold rewards for EQ. I should not be getting 115 gold for a fight in uncollected mode just saying
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    The sad thing is, most people who have that abundance of gold are the secret cheaters who have other people play for them in their spare time or have bots that just blast through it or mod the game for shorter fights. Normal people with lives and jobs that aren’t centered around making videos solely for this game don’t have 4-6 hours a day to sit through the arena after setting alarms to know when they should be refreshed by the 10 alliance members who painstakingly clicked the “Refresh 4” button 86 times for just you. The overall return on gold needs to be increased. Especially with how useless the gold mastery is (if you have that mastery, I feel bad that you let Kabam deceive you lol).
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Way not turn the XP busts in gold busts after you reach 60…?it makes sense,because now they are useless