**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first 6 star champion

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
I recently opend my 6* crystal and aside of me was Rocket Raccoon and Yondu but i got Captain America WW2 and i was wondering is he a good champ? would you lvl him and be exited if you have him? Your Thoughts

Comments

• Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Perfectly fine. Not a game-changer, but solid. Good bleed on his L2, high BP. Better than my DPXF, that's for sure =P
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Not bad at all, congrats on your 1st 6*! good luck and cheers!
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    All 6*s are good champs (for now), even my DPFX can rock it at times. WWII is one of the top options out there, congrats!
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    It's entirely possible they have never pulled one, or have only a 3* they don't use. I've done everything in game excecpt one last path of LoL (hopefully getting that done next week), and I have yet to pull a Guillotine higher than 3*, so it happens. Hell, took 2 years before I got a Hulk, BW, and 1.5 years to get Wolvie.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    well firstly I don't have a 3 or 4* cap ww2 not even the normal 1 if been playing for 1 year now. I completed 5.4 with R5 4*'s and i explored Last month's uncollected and only completed the prev months so when i opend my 6* some players said nice and some said RIP so i didn't entirely know :)
  • Options
    General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    I don’t personally like Cap. His damage is lacking, and the only positive I can see is perfect block. Though, if you’re like myself, and don’t rely on blocking to win a fight, he isn’t that great. All 6* are worth leveling up to the top of r1 (free r4 5*), but I don’t think he’s worth a r2.
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Just curious, just really curious......you’re able to open a 6* crystal, meaning you’ve progressed thus far ingame that you either have completed act 5 and/or through uncollected event quests got 6* shards and/or have duped many 5* champs....meaning you know this game, have played it for some time (probably bit longer than most summoners)......yet you don’t know about capww2?? Just.....how?

Smells like purchased account.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    well firstly I don't have a 3 or 4* cap ww2 not even the normal 1 if been playing for 1 year now. I completed 5.4 with R5 4*'s and i explored Last month's uncollected and only completed the prev months so when i opend my 6* some players said nice and some said RIP so i didn't entirely know :)

Honest reply, thanks :) and yes, there’s a difference between not knowing at all (of a champion’s worth/abilities) and not being entirely sure.
    I vaguely remember when I played this game for 1year, I was still struggling with act 3 😂😆 and rank 4 4* were way beyond my reach 🤗😆, things really have changed a lot.