**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena not working

Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
My arena has been down for a full day now and haven’t been given any indication why and have had no updates as to when it will be fixed.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? A little annoying considering the hero currently up for grabs and given that I’m in beginner tiers and having scored 380k + first day I was pretty confident of my chances.

Please help anyone from CS. Cheers

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    My arena has been down for a full day now and haven’t been given any indication why and have had no updates as to when it will be fixed.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? A little annoying considering the hero currently up for grabs and given that I’m in beginner tiers and having scored 380k + first day I was pretty confident of my chances.

Please help anyone from CS. Cheers

Forum mods can't help. You need to open a support ticket through you in-game settings
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Sent in two tickets but have been given the same automated response, not sure if this is a problem across the server or just my own but given I have seen nothing else posted in here was hoping for some clarity
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    If you only have the option for solo fights you had your arena disabled because they think you are cheating.
    Turns out they think I AM cheating!!!!! I’ve been playing for 15 days and the highest I’ve finished in an event is 69th!!! I’ve been given no explanation for my ban and given its 30 days I may as well stop playing.

I’ve invested over $200 in this already and to be banned with no explanation and not being given the opportunity to atleast defend myself is a disgrace!!
    Please someone help me? I’ve now sent in 5 tickets and all are being treated with an automated response! I play on my phone for Christ’s sake!
  • edited April 2018
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

This discussion has been closed.