**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thank the kabam gods.(Best rift pull in mcoc!?)

4zhs69nllsoh.png
Got that
Then...vfoc4ddh7puy.png

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Awesome!!! @Blaargo!!! indeed!!! congrats!!
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Damn your luck bro Insane pulls
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Blaargo wrote: »
    4zhs69nllsoh.png
    Got that
    Then...vfoc4ddh7puy.png

Same but then I dupped my Netflix DD but hey it's more 6* shards
  • Rob6Rob6 Posts: 35
    Congrats. Hope I get some of that!!!!!!!!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    You Go! Go! He is a top pull for sure!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    If the subject is thanking kabam i'd like to add thanks for the recent FAIRLY reasonable "cats for units" offers. Unfortunately, i have not been able to avail myself of the 2nd t4cc offer...the last couple of times. After i missed the first one i really did not believe i would see another. I hope they keep turning up! Next time i will have be better prepared...
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Good for you haha
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    G0311 wrote: »
    4zhs69nllsoh.png
    Got that
    Then...vfoc4ddh7puy.png

Same but then I dupped my Netflix DD but hey it's more 6* shards

Id prefer the voodoo but gratz
    Just realised this is in the wrong section.How do you move it
    Rap wrote: »
    If the subject is thanking kabam i'd like to add thanks for the recent FAIRLY reasonable "cats for units" offers. Unfortunately, i have not been able to avail myself of the 2nd t4cc offer...the last couple of times. After i missed the first one i really did not believe i would see another. I hope they keep turning up! Next time i will have be better prepared...
    To clarify.This is to show either why youre lucky.How you got lucky or what you enjoy ingame.👌
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I got a 4* tech gem for my SL last year…

Been boss killer in alliances ever since
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I just finished two master rift runs and got 1k 5* shards both times. Same rewards I’ve gotten every time they have done the rifts.
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    I got a 4* tech gem for my SL last year…

Been boss killer in alliances ever since

Wow thats amazing Id love a 4* sl id use a generic on him.
    Anybody know how to move this post?
  • You kinda put it in the alliance recruitment section! There is no way to move it mate! Make another one in the right category
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    They'll probably move it. No need to make another.

Sick run, OP.

Sick run, OP.

Thanks and thanks.

Sick run, OP.

You were right it just got moved.
    Alright people

This topic is basically to show how and when youve been lucky.Or how the kabam gods or rnjesus has blessed you.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Best thing I got was an alpha 1. Not complaining, those things are gold to me.
    Alright people

This topic is basically to show how and when youve been lucky.Or how the kabam gods or rnjesus has blessed you.

Well my most recent one was the other day. Hadn't rolled a 4* SW in 2 and a half years. Then I pulled a 4* Quake Dup and a 4* SW from PHC, same day. XD
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Voodoo’s awesome!
    Voodoo is great!Enjoying using him.
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Grats my luck was not that good

Whatd you get
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    For me the best pull will surely be a 5* awekaning gem ( except skill one already put basic 5* in blade)
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Yeah its great pull...But definitely not the best....I saw a youtuber pull of 5 star cosmic awakening yesterday....Only 3 things can better that......
  • General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
    During the last set of rifts I got a 5* crystal and pulled Juggernaught from it.

This set I also got a 5* crystal and pullled Kamala Khan (which awakened her).

They’re poor champs, but since they’re basically freebies I’m not complaining.
    Yeah its great pull...But definitely not the best....I saw a youtuber pull of 5 star cosmic awakening yesterday....Only 3 things can better that......
    Sure pulling the 5* crystal alone isnt the best.But then getting voodoo might be.
    During the last set of rifts I got a 5* crystal and pulled Juggernaught from it.

This set I also got a 5* crystal and pullled Kamala Khan (which awakened her).

They’re poor champs, but since they’re basically freebies I’m not complaining.

I wouldn't call Juggs poor. Not what everyone is going for, but not poor.