**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sinister Corps Looking For Players

Comments

• Xizor09Xizor09 Posts: 21
    Still looking for strong dedicated players.
  • Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    Looking for strong , reliable players....
  • Quantum_UQuantum_U Posts: 10
    Looking for reliable players. Hit the request to join alliance button (in game) for consideration!
    edited March 2018
    Until I can get home to fix the poster please be aware to contact Logan it is Logan719 in Line app
  • piTiqpiTiq Posts: 2
    😎🚬
    Still in need of players
    Looking for reliable strong players..please contact me on line app @ Logan719

• Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    This alliance has brought me so far, join us and see your progression rocket!
    We are tight close family that help each other. This group has been around for over a year now...come enjoy, progress, and make new friends & family.. See where it takes you..
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    Join us soon, you really won’t regret it!
  • invinciblepawaninvinciblepawan Posts: 45
    That's my profile.. Tell me if I'm good for u..?? yso18pbuldrr.png
  • invinciblepawaninvinciblepawan Posts: 45
    Line id: pawanhalder
    We are a very close family, looking for new family members. We focus on participation, communication, AQ/AW. Having a good time & stress free environment....if you think you have what it takes to be in the SINISTER FAMILY please contact me Logan719 or any of my officers..
  • SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    Hi ady!! Lol spotted
    Looking for players who want to be a family, must have line. AQ/AW always..silver 1 last season , falling short on last day ....pushing towards Gold...also looking to merge with another alliance. Have 7 spots available..,...contact any officer or myself...

Join & see what Sinister can do for YOU