Options

Awaken gems should be available in the store for purchase

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,566 ★★★★
Can Kabam pls give some consideration to including 4* awaken gems for purchase in the store. Payment either in units or glory?

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Not really 1st time ever i feel like what it is kabam made is fine.
    Although they should give end users 5* awekaning gem crystal type content
  • Options
    Why would Kabam add 4* awakening gems to the in-game store for purchase with Loyalty or Glory points when they already charge $49 - $99 US to include one in a hard cash bundle? It's the concept of micro-transaction economics. They get you buying cheap $1.99 or $4.99 offers periodically so that you don't think its hurting your wallet that much. That way you have less of a chance of having buyers remorse when you purchase the larger transactions.

It's a profit center for them. So, as a business...why would you eliminate one of your revenue streams and replace it with a fake in-game currency that awards you zero profit?!

Also, you have a much better chance to dupe a 4* champ than by waiting for a awakening gem. Simply do the 4* basic arena and max out the milestone rewards at 1.5mil. That gets you at least 250 to 500 4* shards + 100 - 200 5* shards. You'll be dupping 4* champs in no time from 4* shard crystals. Plus...the only cost is your time and you didn't spend any in game resources or hard earned cash!
  • Options
    Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    4 star Awakening Gems maybe in the future in store and or glory Bc of the introduction of 6 stars and 5 star shards are more available.

5 star Awakening gems never going to happen until 7 stars are introduced my reasoning there are a few ways to get 5 star Awakening gems with LOL one path or 100% LOL......act 5.3 100%...act 5.4 100% or act 5.1 - 5.6 100%. This will take from revenue $$$ from Kabam that is making to complete this hard content in game. In the long run there more revenue this way opposed to dropping in store for purchase just my 2 cents...but I’m sure if they did this once a year probably break the game store Bc everyone would purchase...

I would def be onboard with buying a 5 star generic AG in store thoe...:)