**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend Run time cutoff - Infinity Chaos

What do you guys think about the possible cutoff this month’s Legend Run? Considering it’s longer than any other EQ before. Fights are not difficult at all but the loading times can screw up things. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I've seen rumors of 3:30-3:45. I wonder if anyone has any better info than I do though
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    4:10 maybe but 3:30 nahh no one i see can do that this is a long quest with 45 energy refill
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    Thanks guys. I did it yesterday with 5/65 Sparky + Blade full suicide, 30% health/attack+ 20% attack. The Phone is a iPhone 7 plus. Most of the fights were one max 2 hits, and the bosses were killed under 10 hits (only one death) and my time was 4:18. Seriously idk how i could possibly come under 4 hours. That’s why i was courious how other player think about this quest/Legend Run
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    What you use satesz ? Wifi or Data?
  • KiryuKiryu Posts: 24
    3:50 is best i saw

Kiryu wrote: »
    3:50 is best i saw

I used wi-fi, but the loading time was quite nothing. Unless i didn’t experience extra unusual loading time. That’s pretty always the same when i’m playing at my house.
  • KiryuKiryu Posts: 24
    This clearly isnt the month for spark - he gets class disadvantage on every single boss.

Blade on the orher hand gets his danger sense triggered on 4/6 bosses - all the rework champions are villains @Satesz
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    This event is longer than all others before it, anyone can finish under 4 hours is superbly awesome!!! :)
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    i know this is a longer quest than last month, but 3:13 was cutoff previously so i would assume you would need to be sub 3:30
    Thanks again for the inputs guys! I’m still hoping, that i’m gonna nail the top100, but chance is low as F*** :)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No way it’s below 4 just because most people I’ve seen took 1:45-1:50 just for heroic
  • JpaulredJpaulred Posts: 11
    you think medusa at 5/65 is able to compete this month? I missed by 30 seconds last month and was going to take this month off but running through uncollected I think medusa might be able to hang
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    MRod77 wrote: »
    i know this is a longer quest than last month, but 3:13 was cutoff previously so i would assume you would need to be sub 3:30

You’re underestimating how long the quest really is. There is no way the cutoff is below 4 hours.
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    its 4 hours + imo
    Jpaulred wrote: »
    you think medusa at 5/65 is able to compete this month? I missed by 30 seconds last month and was going to take this month off but running through uncollected I think medusa might be able to hang

Yeah Medusa could be a good option considering she won’t have class disadvantage against the bosses, have an awesome damage output. BUT idk weather she could be as fast as Sparky, who hits with masteries(suicide) + boosts 8-11k crits!

Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    No way it’s below 4 just because most people I’ve seen took 1:45-1:50 just for heroic

True, I finished heroic in 1:48, and general you need + 15mins for exploring master. Thanks again guys, first I was dissapointed ‘cause of my time, but reading through your comments makes me hope again :)