Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

How many 5* crystal shard sets should I buy in the featured store deals before it's no longer a deal

It goes up in unit cost with each purchase, so what's the sweet spot for a good deal?

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Stay away, unless you just need about 100 shards to make it 10k, that's about it.
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Put up points in arena. Doesn’t cost units and just a little time here and there can get you some shards if you really want them.
  • Options
    Zero
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Math time! If you bought out the stock three times you would have spent $2500 USD and would be 1000 shards shy of a full basic 5* crystal. Save your units for revives!
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    zero
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I would have to advise you to "go big or go home" and buy as much as you like.
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    None
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    None lol
    Its a bad bad deal
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Only if you need a few hundred shards
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The first 1 or 2 are okay. Usually unit deals for 5* shards average to about 1 shard per unit
  • Options
    Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    Help. I’m a whale and Kabam is trying to beach me.

😊😊😊😊😊😊
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Zero
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I haven't seen a single item of value. Zero. This is a fishing exercise for Kabam to find out how deep the biggest whales are willing to go.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    1,Even then maybe,None after that!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    The point is to set a limit. It's fine if you're trying to do something off, but we're not really supposed to buy them all, unless we want to pay that much.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Fill your boots buy all the deals someone needs to keep spending so we can play for free 🤣
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    ZERO
  • Options
    Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    You can buy first 2, 30 and 50 units, no more
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Next2Hell wrote: »
    You can buy first 2, 30 and 50 units, no more

That's exactly what I did, haha. I don't want to spend any more