**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most Overrated Champion?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why cuz u have a 5* rank 4? Once his fury is gone he doesn’t hit nearly as hard as other champs at same lvl and rank
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Actually I have a rank 5 4* and he still hits hard he is my boss killer in alliance war and he has alot of utility. If ghost Rider is not the champion for u then that's up to u but he is my go to champion right now.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I have a 5* Blade and he's amazing but definitely overrated and it really is the synergy that takes him from amazing to god-tier. He is nothing like SW 12.0.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    I don't know what does this mean, champs that are very much liked have unique abilities. There's a reason they are desirable and hence overrated??

Wolvie has excellent regen and bleed, there's a reason he was a top choice for AQ.

You made a grammatical mistake... I think you meant to say "is" not "was" when talking about his use for AQ.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Blade is by far the most overrated champ. He is an amazing champ, but he is not the game-breaking champ everyone seems to think.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    overrated?
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    blade