**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most Underrated Champion?

2»

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    HQ101 wrote: »
    I have been using Captain Marvel in AQ over a year now. Hard to argue with constant 2500-4000 Crits. Poison Immunity. She absolutely destroys Sentinels. And she is hardly ever mentioned by anyone.

I agree. She is awesome. Other than her L2 that needs to be fixed, she is a solid champion.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think Netflix DD is a little underrated. I wouldn't say the most underrated, but people give him so much hate and he isn't bad. Rocket is underrated. People don't like him because he can't take a hit, but on hard content no one can take a hit. He hits like a truck and his L2 is fantastic.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I think Netflix DD is a little underrated. I wouldn't say the most underrated, but people give him so much hate and he isn't bad. Rocket is underrated. People don't like him because he can't take a hit, but on hard content no one can take a hit. He hits like a truck and his L2 is fantastic.

L2 is absolutely FANTASTIC and if he’s my first 6* I wouldn’t be mad

Also he has shielding mechanics that can save his bad health somewhat
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Adendum! Jane Foster chain stun, Crit smashing AND stagger AAAANNNNDDDD energy resist

Stagger works on ice armor and energy resist lessens coldsnap Damage ironically making her fierce against iceman despite it being completely different tiering
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Psylocke anyone?!

Absolutely, excellent champ.
  • Elektra

Like Hawkeye she does get SOME love but with Blade and Gwenpool she offten gets overlooked. She has good bleed, defensive ability reduction, armor break on bleed immune champs but it’s her ability to finish fights quick that has really saved me more than a few times.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    NFDD, VP, Drax, there's a lot of under rated champs. I think most underrated is probably HE.

Cyclops is not an under rated champ, he's just bad. Bad at aq, bad at AW, bad at everything.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Hawkeye is not Underrated, he just has low prestige. There is a difference
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Actually alot of people underrate him because of his low prestige
  • Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Punisher 2099 with the collar tech mastery

Dam dam dam

Boss killer

You may ask how?

Simple strategy

Only use sp1
    Get to overdrive

The opponent cant use specials for a longggggggggg time

Beat the enemy down. Easy win
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I'd have to say Kingpin (personally I wasn't a fan) he's given a pretty bad rep by the community..
    Brought him on the months EQ (Uncollected difficulty)
    Against spiderman his Rage stacked fast fight was over as soon as it started..
    While under sp1 effects magik never activated limbo..
    Against Guilly specter got changed to rage, under sp1 effects she hardly ever became unstoppable after using her sp, and again under sp1 effect her unblockable wasn't always true..
    (For instance a number of times the word unblockable popped on her side while Parry popped on mine and she was stunned)
    All in all I'd have to say I got some new respect for Kingpin..
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    I'd have to say Kingpin (personally I wasn't a fan) he's given a pretty bad rep by the community..
    Brought him on the months EQ (Uncollected difficulty)
    Against spiderman his Rage stacked fast fight was over as soon as it started..
    While under sp1 effects magik never activated limbo..
    Against Guilly specter got changed to rage, under sp1 effects she hardly ever became unstoppable after using her sp, and again under sp1 effect her unblockable wasn't always true..
    (For instance a number of times the word unblockable popped on her side while Parry popped on mine and she was stunned)
    All in all I'd have to say I got some new respect for Kingpin..

Thanks to your post I might just try my 5/50 4* kingpin in EQ uncollected
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I would agree that Psylocke is an excellent champion.
    Punisher 2099 is underrated also, but he is not as good as Psylocke.