**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I declare bankruptcy!

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
Just after maxing my 2nd 6* storm
1year old account started 31 march 2017
Never ran out of gold
Now kabam has to introduce some new gold getting otherwise where will end game ftp skilled players will go who dont have millions

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I just wanted you to know that you can't just say the word bankruptcy and expect anything to happen.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    I just wanted you to know that you can't just say the word bankruptcy and expect anything to happen.

Yea, but he didn't say it. He declared it.

Then...He's the judge,jury,and executioner?
    Just some random thought.

Still, that's not anything.

Then...He's the judge,jury,and executioner?
    Just some random thought.

..... We found out who hasn't watched it
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Just after maxing my 2nd 6* storm
    1year old account started 31 march 2017
    Never ran out of gold
    Now kabam has to introduce some new gold getting otherwise where will end game ftp skilled players will go who dont have millions

Why be stupid enough to rank her up though!? You clearly knew you were low on gold to begin with...

You can’t just blow it all and then moan about it
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Bro if you completed Act5 you should not be in a Silver 1 alliance. You can easily get into a Gold 1 alliance, your hurting yourself in that respect
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Am I missing something.. The only pic I see is of your profile champs.. I can't see your empty gold count..

I wonder if the IRS would except me sending a letter saying i have no money and a pic of my face instead of bank statements..

Would save me a hell of a lot if they did lmao