**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto Kill Code

is there an auto kill code added to the game???? bc everytime the game restarts and quiet frankly its pissing me off....i just switch for a second to response to line message and when i switch back the game is restarting again.

I know i aint the only one who experiences that and why its inserted in the first place

Comments

• Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    It’s ever since the IOS update for me, annoying isn’t it!

you have no idea how many times i curse haha
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Same for me, during Arena grinding time, I can't even bother to check LINE chatroom anymore. I will go on hours without checking line to avoid interruption to my arena grinding run. Only halt arena and switch to Line if I want to take a break from arena, and sure enough, when I switch back, the game restart.
  • Options
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Same for me, during Arena grinding time, I can't even bother to check LINE chatroom anymore. I will go on hours without checking line to avoid interruption to my arena grinding run. Only halt arena and switch to Line if I want to take a break from arena, and sure enough, when I switch back, the game restart.

its happens alot more now and its really annoying to a point i just wanna punch a wall lol
  • Options
    ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    It’s been like that since the Bishop-Sabretooth update for me
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Happens on all devices except iphone 8 (and i m guessing higher devices are fine as well)

Yep, does this on my G6. Since newest update, of course. I could come back (literally) 30 minutes later and it wouldn't restart, now, literally 30 seconds off the game and I have to wait 2 minutes for it to load again
  • Options
    BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Its happen always on my iphone 6s plus but in my iphone X the game is running even im chating in line or youtube
  • Options
    MagsMags Posts: 132
    Probably an anti-script, anti cheat feature.
    I would imagine those cheats need to be injected/started with an active game running in the memory.
    As annoying as it may be, if that's the reason, I'm fine with it.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Haven't had this happen yet on my galaxy s7.
    Just het the weird visual bug that causes the fight screen to have power bars squished together
  • Options
    MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    this was in a previous IOS update, supposedly for older phones to help conserve battery life. Came to light when Apple verified that they were slowing down older phones as well.
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    iPhone 8 here and happens to me as well. Definitely annoying
  • Options
    The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Not happening on Android.
  • Options
    Mags wrote: »
    Probably an anti-script, anti cheat feature.
    I would imagine those cheats need to be injected/started with an active game running in the memory.
    As annoying as it may be, if that's the reason, I'm fine with it.

if its an anti cheat feature then its a bit overkill lol
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    My game is crashing a LOT since last update, its so fkn annoying. In arenas and missions at least the fight is recuperated but in AQ/AW it always costs me 50% HP and thats fkn bs!!
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    is there an auto kill code added to the game???? bc everytime the game restarts and quiet frankly its pissing me off....i just switch for a second to response to line message and when i switch back the game is restarting again.

I know i aint the only one who experiences that and why its inserted in the first place

The game responds very poorly to back-grounding it to look at something else (or even when you put the phone to sleep or the "low battery" warning comes up... chugs the game way down for a bit and sometimes crashes it). The only fix is to never do that if you are worried about it crashing.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    This has to do with your Apple device not the game.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

This is why I don’t swap apps till after my fight is done.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    This happens to me 20%of the time on my samsung s8+. Used to happen more a few updates a go.
  • Options
    Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    Probably another issue Kabam will ignore and not fix.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,261 ★★★★★
    Curious how much RAM you're running. If your RAM is insufficient or occupied with too many other things, it will force close the game.