**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The mysterious lost of L1 revive

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
I have 2 theories of why L1 revive has 100% disappear from 22H Solo Event.

1. KABAM is being greedy with giving out obtainable revive and wants us to buy them using units. Of course, those that don't have units are most likely to spend their bucks to get units and then buy revives. Most likely to happen to those that don't wanna play arena to get free units.

2. KABAM forgot to put it back in after the Hall of Healing event.

Anywho, if anyone knows any post from KABAM regarding this issue feel free to comment. Enlighten us, the ignorant. Well, in this case, myself.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    This happened last rifts too. the Revives are gone and will return
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    No mystery, it was temporarily replaced with chaos shards. Maybe do some forum research before posting.

You must feel really smart with that comment right? Just a smart comment to boost any little self esteem you have left in you perhaps.
    Everyone knows chaos shards is in there. The question is why they replaced it? We need it more now than ever. This is just stupid. Uncollected ain't that easy this month and I certainly need them.
    Oh you gonna say "get better at fighting?" Go ahead. Make yourself smarter only to yourself, Professor!

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    No mystery, it was temporarily replaced with chaos shards. Maybe do some forum research before posting.

You must feel really smart with that comment right? Just a smart comment to boost any little self esteem you have left in you perhaps.
    Everyone knows chaos shards is in there. The question is why they replaced it? We need it more now than ever. This is just stupid. Uncollected ain't that easy this month and I certainly need them.
    Oh you gonna say "get better at fighting?" Go ahead. Make yourself smarter only to yourself, Professor!

It’s not a mystery
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018

@bloodyCain Don't attack people because you are mad you got corrected also he is right and also don't claim you knew that swap happened when your title suggests it is a mystery therefore u did not know that also go ahead lash out at me if you want but in the end you are going to be in the wrong.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Don't attack people because you are mad they corrected you also you said your question is why did they replace it which is funny because the title suggest the dissapaerance was mysterious but this comment suggest you knew it wasn't
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

There's been like 20+ posts on this topic. I believe Miike even commented on it saying the shards replaced the revives. I believe (not 100% certain) that the halls of healing were brought in due to the revives not being there and thats also why they cost zero energy. Even Brian Grant did a "theory" video on it as well saying the same thing. All i am saying it isn't a mystery and it's been said many times before you made the post. Just search the forum for it, its all there.