Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

looking for a semi-retirement community

Hello All,

I am looking to pull back a bit and enjoy things outside of the game a bit more. I am looking for a 55333 alliance to spend some time in.

About me: nearly 500k rating, about 5200 pi, can hold my own and pull my line, no problem. In game I am Ground Round. I don't mind making donations, and like to swap gold for loyalty to help my peeps. I am not a spender, unless something truly valuable and helpful come along, but I will spend items to help us meet goals. I get into the pool on most/all of the arenas to pull some bc's and help out.
I have line, discord, chq, and groupme, so comms should covered.

What I am looking for: A 55333 ally or the like. I would prefer all adults. Need SA weekly. Would like to hit 1/2 or so of the 3 day challenges.I like AW, and would like to participate 2-3x per week. I am an even keel guy, so I don't want an abusive environment to hang out in.

Let me know if there is a place for someone like me out there. I know that there has been a ton of movement lately, but hopefully there is a good spot for this +1.

Thanks,
GR.

Comments

• Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey, I popped you on line...
  • Options
    WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Hit me up on line- WHOzR4GE
  • Options
    I reached out on line. Thanks.
  • Options
    Rooster30, right?
  • Options
    Medik101Medik101 Posts: 58
    edited April 2018
    Have you found a place yet? Line ID is the same as this handle. Look me up,might be able to find a fit for you.
  • Options
    looking, but no.
  • Options
    Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    edited April 2018
    Heya Ground Round,

Check us out. Humanity's Last Stand. We need 1 or 2 to finish out BG3.

We run 55333 and are a cool group of adults. We recently merged top players from two alliances - so far working out well.

Ping me on Line - same handle.

Shroud1969 (Blade icon in game - Spawn on Line)
  • Options
    JBW1313JBW1313 Posts: 25
    We are not semi retired but so have quite a few newer players we are developing. We have 20 or so solid members just looking to round out to 30. We do 100% in 2/3 bag on maps 54432 (that schedule is flexible based off co current AW. We do AW as much as possible with 2 bgs currently, tier 10 and quickly climbing. AS weekly, no saving. Complete or near complete most events but dont require them. We use clan hq for comms. Line: jbw1313, ign: jbw1313, [_IA_] intergalactic alliance
  • Options
    Hey, thanks for all of you that approached me yesterday in the forums and on line. I have found a comfortable home. I appreciate everyone who reached out.

Good luck to all the others who are looking and seeking.
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Perhaps we may have something to talk about. LINE me: MyleHy7
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    We have a thriving 4.8M alliance of adults with a commitment for excellence and a drive to win. We run Map 33322, and will likely be running map 4 by end if season.We fill up three battle groups to complete 100%. We have in our ranks a couple of semi retired heavy hitters from a much higher rated alliance that has been rolling with us for a while now. We have a good, close rapport with one another, and do not allow drama here.
    I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are amenable, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName and LINE ID are: MyleHy7