Options

looking for a semi-retirement community

Hello All,

I am looking to pull back a bit and enjoy things outside of the game a bit more. I am looking for a 55333 alliance to spend some time in.

About me: nearly 500k rating, about 5200 pi, can hold my own and pull my line, no problem. In game I am Ground Round. I don't mind making donations, and like to swap gold for loyalty to help my peeps. I am not a spender, unless something truly valuable and helpful come along, but I will spend items to help us meet goals. I get into the pool on most/all of the arenas to pull some bc's and help out.
I have line, discord, chq, and groupme, so comms should covered.

What I am looking for: A 55333 ally or the like. I would prefer all adults. Need SA weekly. Would like to hit 1/2 or so of the 3 day challenges.I like AW, and would like to participate 2-3x per week. I am an even keel guy, so I don't want an abusive environment to hang out in.

Let me know if there is a place for someone like me out there. I know that there has been a ton of movement lately, but hopefully there is a good spot for this +1.

Thanks,
GR.

Comments

• Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey, I popped you on line...
  • Options
    WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Hit me up on line- WHOzR4GE
  • Options
    I reached out on line. Thanks.
  • Options
    Rooster30, right?
  • Options
    Medik101Medik101 Posts: 58
    edited April 2018
    Have you found a place yet? Line ID is the same as this handle. Look me up,might be able to find a fit for you.
  • Options
    looking, but no.
  • Options
    Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    edited April 2018
    Heya Ground Round,

Check us out. Humanity's Last Stand. We need 1 or 2 to finish out BG3.

We run 55333 and are a cool group of adults. We recently merged top players from two alliances - so far working out well.

Ping me on Line - same handle.

Shroud1969 (Blade icon in game - Spawn on Line)
  • Options
    JBW1313JBW1313 Posts: 25
    We are not semi retired but so have quite a few newer players we are developing. We have 20 or so solid members just looking to round out to 30. We do 100% in 2/3 bag on maps 54432 (that schedule is flexible based off co current AW. We do AW as much as possible with 2 bgs currently, tier 10 and quickly climbing. AS weekly, no saving. Complete or near complete most events but dont require them. We use clan hq for comms. Line: jbw1313, ign: jbw1313, [_IA_] intergalactic alliance
  • Options
    Hey, thanks for all of you that approached me yesterday in the forums and on line. I have found a comfortable home. I appreciate everyone who reached out.

Good luck to all the others who are looking and seeking.
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Perhaps we may have something to talk about. LINE me: MyleHy7
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    We have a thriving 4.8M alliance of adults with a commitment for excellence and a drive to win. We run Map 33322, and will likely be running map 4 by end if season.We fill up three battle groups to complete 100%. We have in our ranks a couple of semi retired heavy hitters from a much higher rated alliance that has been rolling with us for a while now. We have a good, close rapport with one another, and do not allow drama here.
    I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are amenable, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName and LINE ID are: MyleHy7