**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tech rank up

I have enough to R5 some 4* or R3 a 5* need help!

Tech rank up 23 votes

Duped 4* Ultron
47%
AlphaKratosSac123_SuperSam57ElitehunterDRTOBaccaBossMCLogangronckiScopeotoe987Uvrg1111EdNortonBlackspark 11 votes
Duped 4* Vison AoU
52%
ArcDeAngelusSpiderCoolsDingalotaojay1Av3to_SHR10BahamutPa_Proudcx23433Xizor09spaceoctopusCityOfChampions 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Duped 4* Vison AoU
    Who are the 5*? Also I think most people consider Ultron to be the better of these two, but I chose Vision because he is not available at higher star levels. I have unduped 3/45 Ultron and to be honest I'm not too impressed with his damage output, other than double immunity and sustainability he doesn't have too much use.
  • Options
    jshanso2jshanso2 Posts: 36
    Sorry for the noise. Need help who to rank up either R5 or R3
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Depends if you get hit a lot or if you have another viable power control champion. I prefer vision myself but it's really a toss up. Both are double immune. Vision has power control and heal block. Ultron has regen, bleed, and stun. I ranked up vision over ultron.

Also, if you r5 your ultron, you'll probably pull a 5* one next opening. Getcha a proper kabamming.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Duped 4* Ultron
    Wheres IP he's God Tier, but Ultron is Awesome to!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I R5 quake, then pulled a 5* quake a couple of weeks later.

For that reason, I would probably do vision.

Or hold for starlord/stark spidey.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Duped 4* Ultron
    Honestly both are solid options, ultron is a really good champ for aq due to double immunity and regen. Vision though has power burn plus double immunity, honestly I would flip a coin.
  • Options
    Duped 4* Vison AoU
    My 5 star Ultron has been underwhelming. I'd go with Vision, mainly for the power control abilities.