**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold crystals really?

Comments

• Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    If people don't like the Offer, that's entirely up to them. They don't have to buy it.
    However, it stands to reason that the whole argument about Gold has holes in it. If it's available in the game and people aren't taking advantage of the ways it is, and they're not spending in moderation or spending at a pace, it's not really reasonable to call it a shortage.
    Can't really say it's a problem if we're not willing to do something about it. We can't sit around and wait for Gold Realm.

Just why?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I think I’d be slightly tempted if they costed 1 unit each

But then after buying 1, the cost would go up 20 units each time 😐
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    If people don't like the Offer, that's entirely up to them. They don't have to buy it.
    However, it stands to reason that the whole argument about Gold has holes in it. If it's available in the game and people aren't taking advantage of the ways it is, and they're not spending in moderation or spending at a pace, it's not really reasonable to call it a shortage.
    Can't really say it's a problem if we're not willing to do something about it. We can't sit around and wait for Gold Realm.

Honestly, on this particular point that you have mentioned, I totally disagree with your comment, the way game is progressing and the way new champs are coming which includes 6* also , the way of getting gold or spending gold ..... it doesn’t matter if I spend in moderation or spend on each champ. The amount is huge as now rank 5 in 5* category is possible and people are spending there resources mostly on 5*.

I don’t think I have to tell you how much gold a 5* needs to rank and level up.... this gap we can’t fill with these offers.

Key Phrase: People are spending.

Just because 6*s are added and people are focusing on 5*s doesn't mean they're meant to be Ranked faster. The rarity is still the same.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »

Honestly, on this particular point that you have mentioned, I totally disagree with your comment, the way game is progressing and the way new champs are coming which includes 6* also , the way of getting gold or spending gold ..... it doesn’t matter if I spend in moderation or spend on each champ. The amount is huge as now rank 5 in 5* category is possible and people are spending there resources mostly on 5*.

I don’t think I have to tell you how much gold a 5* needs to rank and level up.... this gap we can’t fill with these offers.

Just because 6*s are added and people are focusing on 5*s doesn't mean they're meant to be Ranked faster. The rarity is still the same.

I'm not going to go into it again. I will just say you are wrong about this again. You keep posting the same wrong argument on every thread. If gold need increases the ability to gain gold needs to increase sometime.

It has been in war recently, and a new uncollected mode which gets you more gold.

Uncollected doesn't get you more gold. Maybe a few thousand, but nothing meaningful. Most gold from there comes from energy which you could use anywhere.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    This could have been a great move IF the gold quest had been back !

"Short on gold ? Hall of fortune is back for you ! Not enough ? Gold crystal are 50% off for a limited time"

That would have been a great thing and a way for Kabam to show their commitment to the community !

But no, too easy or too cheap for Kabam... all we saw is "short on gold ? buy our crystals with your units ! Short on Units ? buy our units with REAL money !"

Maybe Kabam should recruit someone really able to put on a good communication plan.. call it Senior Game Marketing ;)
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★

Just why?

I was wondering the same thing
  • Options

I'm not going to go into it again. I will just say you are wrong about this again. You keep posting the same wrong argument on every thread. If gold need increases the ability to gain gold needs to increase sometime.

It's not wrong. It's the way the system works. What you are failing to see is there is a cost for a reason. That cost paces growth. If you place more Champs AND Resources in the higher demographic, that affects growth in lower levels. Meaning something has to limit the rate of progression. Otherwise you have the Top growing faster and faster, and no one else can progress to advance or catch up. We've had this discussion before, yes. You're still not seeing the larger picture. Having more 5*s doesn't mean there is a design flaw, simply because the time it takes to farm Resources is the same. The higher the Rarity of Champ you're Ranking, the more it will take to Rank it.

You still fail to understand anything about rank ups. Gold isn't the only LIMITING FACTOR. Having a billion gold wouldn't mean you could rank up even two 5* champs, because there are OTHER LIMITING FACTORS.

The top wouldn't be able to grow faster even though they are t4cc rich. Why? Because they aree t1a and t4b poor.
    I highly doubt the Top is T4B poor. They have an abundance of Glory from AQ and a surplus of Cats from that as well. The bottom line is Ranking takes time when you're Ranking Champs higher up.
  • Options
    IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Why do you guys enable this guy. Hit the ignore button
  • Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Oh no Gold thread!!!

Allow me to post some canned responses:

Ya’ll better get in that arena, and grind like I did (Won’t mention they benefitted from previous gold realms)

Welfare for Map 6

Halt your progression and don’t rank anyone up (They never say how long this should last)

Git in dat arena and grind (they never provide the necessary amount of time a player should grind, its 3hrs a day minimum)

Quit complaining or quit the game no, there is no gold problem.

Kabam has perfectly balanced the resources in the game, there are supposed to be bottlenecks.

I think that about covers it, please add on if I missed any.

Would “then drop to map 3” fall under ‘welfare for map 6’ ?

If they adjusted those gold crystals to only drop the top tier rates then it might be more tempting to get suckered into the deal.

Outside of that, everyone, best not to enable GW...you’ll end up getting into the vicious cycle as provided by the copied post above.
  • Options
    AquamaAquama Posts: 135

Who is this “we”you keep referring to in these various kabam defender posts? This is not voice of we the community I’m seeing as a large majority this month.
  • Options
    @Xthea9

A lot of players agree with you and understand what you are saying, however, we have a small contingent of Gold Trolls (maybe real life Leprechauns) who do nothing but play arena all day. Or they aren’t at a level where gold is a problem for them yet.

If these are the arguments we are having then this game is dying.
  • Options
    Aquama wrote: »

Who is this “we”you keep referring to in these various kabam defender posts? This is not voice of we the community I’m seeing as a large majority this month.

We the Players.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    @GroundedWisdom why don’t you answer the questions I asked you? You talk about this abundance of gold and we are ranking champs to fast. But yet you can’t tell us how fast we can rank champs.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    It's pretty clear really. A 3* is easier to Rank than a 4*, a 4* is easier to Rank than a 5*, etc. The whole Gold issue came when people decided to focus on 5*s after the announcement of 6*s. Which means it will take more Gold. 5*s Rank at higher costs, so it will take more Resources, and therefore more time to accumulate those Resources. Contrary to popular opinion a 5* is still as rare as a 5*, and is not the equivalent of a 4*. That might be the feeling people have, but it's still a 5* and we won't Rank them as fast as a 4*. Increased availability doesn't change the Rarity. It means we have more options to Rank at the same rate. There's the difference between a need and a want. People want to Rank faster. They can express their want for more Resources, but ultimately the data is shown for the team and they can decide what needs balanced and what doesn't. The fact of the matter is, growth slows the higher you go. Not accelerates. That's about all I have to say.
  • Options
    @Plantesan

Map 3 is a legit add on