**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android performance

Is there a reason that the game runs so poorly on Android? I use a Tab E for a second account and run my main account on an iPhone 8, however I can tell the difference in performance between the 2 OS`s.

Comments

• chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    And gets worse with every update and server maintenance
  • BloodshotBloodshot Posts: 4
    My android doesn't have that many issues. For the most part I can play on a regular basis with very little problems if any.
  • ghostgigi2ghostgigi2 Posts: 37
    Hi

it's a strategy to make you spend units. I have the same problems (4GB ram phone and a Snapdragon 835 processor).
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    edited April 2018
    It’s not Mcoc/Kabam, it’s the Android device and most likely the hardware inside. Maybe the processor is too weak to handle all the action
  • Dev10999Dev10999 Posts: 48
    I can easily play asphalt 8 airborne on my device on high settings
    But mcoc heats up phone and during long fights there is large framedrop frequemlt
    Android has a loading time of exact 18seconds
    While iOS has loafing time of 3 seconds
    edited April 2018
    On android 3 fights of arena
    And on iphone 8 fights of arena take same time
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    573739 wrote: »
    Is there a reason that the game runs so poorly on Android? I use a Tab E for a second account and run my main account on an iPhone 8, however I can tell the difference in performance between the 2 OS`s.

Hi!

The game's performance on Android is dependant on many factors including the type of device you are using, operating system and connection. If you would contribute to our thread about Android performance issues, this will help us as we gather information.
This discussion has been closed.