**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cannot evade during block

unable to evade during blocking enemy's hits or specials , as if you wipe left , champion just drops block but doesnt back out .

Comments

• CREEPSTACREEPSTA Posts: 10
    WHY ARENT MORE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THIS????
  • AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Posts: 35
    Previously I was able to block the first bullet of Agent Venom s1 and evade the rest of bullets by swiping left but now I can’t do that anymore!!!.
  • AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Posts: 35
    Also Nameless Guillotine uncollected difficulty was able to take my 5/50 Majik with only five blocked hits because I couldn’t free my self from the first block.
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    I’ve always been unable to move while blocking and when trying to dash back when blocking, I get knocked in the face. I used to see spidey and Nc do it when fighting them, but no dice for me unless it’s a passive evade
  • JayCarJayCar Posts: 28
    I agree. Blockstun is SUPER annoying. Sad part is, the AI can inflict it, but forget being able to do the same to the AI.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    i have the same problem.
    i usually notice it against stun immune champ when i block more often in attempt to bait heavy.
    when i try to dash back there is no response and i get hit.
    Hard to prove it because i can't record my finders and show that i dash back on time but i'm 100% sure i am.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah there’s another thread on it, @Kabam Miike is saying you never could and is asking for video evidence, of old footage, can someone post some old videos of dexterity mid combo while blocking, it’s everywhere. Some people are querying it ever existed but I’ve been doing it for years and this has really wrecked my game, block damage is so massive now
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    This problem has been going on for a long time. Apparently it is coming in waves. So many people have been in this forum telling players to get good and bs like that. Now it seems to be spreading to others who haven't been experiencing this.
  • JonpointohJonpointoh Posts: 17
    Having serious issues with this in aq on galaxy s8 plus. Champion will not dash back. Just continues to block.
  • i experience that too. What I do is I release block then evade.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I'd experience this also, recently i need to eat up blocking damage sometime
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Are you guys talking about mid-combo evades or evading tail ends of specials? I’m finding it super hard, if not impossible, to get away from blocking a 5 hit combo. SOME champs have specials that won’t let you dex out, who they are escapes me at the moment but in that 400k damage Proxima video I believe the guy dexes away halfway through WS’s barrage of bullets.
  • DoubleBogeyDoubleBogey Posts: 14
    This is a new BS mechanic. I guess people are so used to really bad gameplay performance that they haven't noticed. This game is currently in a horrible state and I'm not spending a cent until that's changed.
  • KrupalKrupal Posts: 8
    I know what blockstun is but during the block if you identify the gap where you can back out , you were able to. but since the new update it doesnt work. I had always partially evaded agent venom sp1 , spiderman sp1 , punisher sp1 and sp1 . ws sp2.. but now its impossible