**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto Fight AI - Fix It

The auto fight is terribly inconsistent. Half the time my 4* 5/50 champs will fight through heroic great and then the other half they just sit there and take shots from the bosses. Can we have it consistent so that the people that utilize it fully (aka have full time jobs and other responsibilities) aren't punished for not playing the game 24/7 by hand.

Comments

• albanyaussiealbanyaussie Posts: 80
    I don't want to have the AI do my fighting. I want to utilize it to dredge through the grind that I as a productive member of society don't have time to do.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    I agree that the AI in place act more like the Act 3 or lower AI rather than that of harder content. I don't think one of the hardest AI's should be put in for the outfight mechanic, because that would probably perform better than some players, but maybe the Act 4 or RoL AI could be a good balance.

Then again on the flip side, the higher level your champs, the less it will matter whether that AI is able to survive, and yo will get 4/55 and higher champs which can do it no problem.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I don't want to have the AI do my fighting. I want to utilize it to dredge through the grind that I as a productive member of society don't have time to do.

Grind should be removed as opposed to making the grind "easier". Tasks do not make a good game. At least arena is in some way practice.
  • albanyaussiealbanyaussie Posts: 80
    It's just ridiculous that people are punished heavily for not being able to play the game 24/7. I think the spread should be smaller but if they insist on keeping all these quests where I can benefit from the rewards the autofight should work especially with 5/50 champs or higher.