**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How come spins show so many 5*

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
If the chances are 2% for a 5* champ why do so many 5* show up in the spin when it twirls around? I would say 25% show as 5* spinning around And I’ve spun over 1k in crystals

Yes I know it has no meaning what you see there, but is it a bit deceiving into making spinners think it is greater chances

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I think those are "for show", very unlikely won't land on them. Consider those are "imaginary avatar only" having NO weightage and mathematically non-existence, only for cosmetic, not "actual champs that can land on" .... :D
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The reel means nothing. It just shows champs that are in the crystal. The spread in the tell is not equivalent to the odds of the champs in there
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    As I said before, I know it means nothing. My point is that it seems deceiving to me.

Then why not show all 5* spinning around, then it lands on a 3*
  • Options
    Kovit7Kovit7 Posts: 12
    I feel like the champions have already been chosen for you according to your rank or whatever before you even spin it. It is frustrating how often before you reach a 4* it stopped and when you reach a 4* it passas.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Would really want to watch only 3* go by? There’s a reason you get to watch the champs and think you just missed out on a 5* so you get enriched to buy more crystals
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    At least they show the drop rates now, I had a real problem with the reels before because they grossly misrepresented the odds but now we know the odds so ....
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    It's just a random generation of all possibilities. It's a visual effect. It doesn't really try to reflect the odds. If that were the case, the reel would go by without showing a 5*.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Quick open everything and you will never have to see the wheel.
    When you open crystal all it matters is what you get from it, unless "I almost got 5star blade" illusion is doing anything good for ya
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    All of these explanations sound like false.advertising or bait and switch scams.