Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

MODOK not added to 5* basic crystal

Why hasn't MODOK not added to 5* basic crystal? Anyone who can let me know if this was an intended change or as usual they missed out on adding him.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Tp2ohpvu3n1t3.png
    He is. The reel means nothing
  • Options
    JOYJOY Posts: 13
    Good to know... I didn't see him when I spun my crystal neither did I see him in top champs...if he is there then all is good
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,087 ★★★★★
    JOY wrote: »
    as usual they missed out on adding him.

Really? As usual? Sentry/Void is the only time where there was a champ mix up and it was caught after like less than 30 mins. It's been said on these forums 1000's of times that the reel means nothing. A little bit of research and you can find who's in the basic pool-
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7wv9lv/new_pic_shows_what_champions_you_can_get_from/
    The only "as usual" here is the ineptitude on your ability to do any sort of research before posting and then slinging incorrect information.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited April 2018
    About to say an alliance member got him last night.

Also OP the reel means NOTHING.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    JOY wrote: »
    as usual they missed out on adding him.

Really? As usual? Sentry/Void is the only time where there was a champ mix up and it was caught after like less than 30 mins. It's been said on these forums 1000's of times that the reel means nothing. A little bit of research and you can find who's in the basic pool-
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7wv9lv/new_pic_shows_what_champions_you_can_get_from/
    The only "as usual" here is the ineptitude on your ability to do any sort of research before posting and then slinging incorrect information.

You should be a psychiatrist...u really made me realise my mistake...thank u so much for ur info...u made my life more meaningful
  • Options
    @chev327fox and @Six_strings6 thanks for the info...u guys cleared my doubt.. appreciate it.
    @Kabam Miike please close the thread as I got my answer
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Haha, @Demonzfyre has now been added to my “do not read their posts” list.