**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game unbalanced now

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

So... the example you give of "learning to play them" is one where you have a 2K PI advantage and block all of their specials?

Got it.

:D

No... All these people complaing on here how hard sentinels are on AQ from day 1-5. They arent. You want a video of day 5 where they are 5k above my Angela and her doing the same? O worries. Sentinels arent hard. They arent a money grab. They dont need nerfed. They dont cause the lag. What they are is a platform for unskilled players to whine and cry to cover up how bad they are at this game instead of learning to play against them. The freeloaders are suffering and they need something that fits their argument.
  • Options
    farb01farb01 Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    hahahaha it's good to be a new player. Map 4 is pretty fun and AW is also a good time. You guys screw over the point requirements for arena. I'm glad you are suffering from the recent update
  • Options
    Mcord117 wrote: »

So... the example you give of "learning to play them" is one where you have a 2K PI advantage and block all of their specials?

Got it.

No... All these people complaing on here how hard sentinels are on AQ from day 1-5. They arent. You want a video of day 5 where they are 5k above my Angela and her doing the same? O worries. Sentinels arent hard. They arent a money grab. They dont need nerfed. They dont cause the lag. What they are is a platform for unskilled players to whine and cry to cover up how bad they are at this game instead of learning to play against them. The freeloaders are suffering and they need something that fits their argument.

Buddy you fight that bad on day 5 you are extremely lucky to leave the fight at half health

I am just dumb founded that you posted that as an example of how to fight

@Mcord117 want me to prove you wrong?
  • Options

Got it.

Buddy you fight that bad on day 5 you are extremely lucky to leave the fight at half health

Yeah eat a combo to the face and block multiple sp on day 5 and post it

why would you purposely eat a combo regardless? If you are eating a combo on day 5 then you should drop down to map 3.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★

Got it.

why would you purposely eat a combo regardless? If you are eating a combo on day 5 then you should drop down to map 3.

I purposefully eat cold cut combos all the time.

• Options
    Mhykke wrote: »

Got it.

I purposefully eat cold cut combos all the time.

#toasted
  • Options
    So, if you eat a combo on day one like you did in that video, should you just quit the game?

not sure what you mean by that? I never said i fight perfectly. I get hit. I mess up. I dont quit because of it. I also dont blame it on lag or cheating AI.
  • Options
    My point was you eat that same opening combo on day 5 and Angela is hurting

same with any other node on day 5, not just the sentinels so what's your point? all nodes on day 5 are stronger.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Joeseki wrote: »
    I'm not one to complain about changes, as they usually are balanced across all the player base and settle out to a new normal. But there have been some changes to the game that really make me question whether I want to continue to play or not. They have imbalanced the game so much that many areas of the game are affected for the worse.

What am I seeing?
    1) Alliances are unstable, and the pressure is to unbalance the more. For a game, that is supposed to be an enjoyable and stress-free escape, it's become a full-time job to manage an alliance with all the vacancies. When AW season 1 started I was suspicious this might happen, but was pleasantly surprised at the balancing nature it had on alliance membership. Near the end of Season 1, we were a full 30 members alliance at a 12M rating, and tier 4 AW, as well as 55655 AQ 100% and, didn't lose a single player in the last month of AW season 1. I was wrong though. As soon as AW season 1 completed and rewards came out. I encountered a massive jumping off ship event. I lost 25% of my best players looking to trade up to Platinum level rewards. I'm sure every other alliance saw that as well. Based on how hard it was to recruit and the number of responses I had to adverts on alliance forum.

2) AQ changes, I applaud the miniboss changes, but symbiods to sentinel changed was too much! They require a different dynamic to beat them, and it's causing members that used to easily sail through lanes to spend units and items to stay healthy. They are too hard especially on day 5 map 5. Too hard in the sense 1) either the type of Sentinel is a mismatch to the lane forcing a class advantage that is too hard to accomplish for the lane assignment. 2) immunity if you don't fight it with a very specific pattern that is difficult for many to accomplish (especially on older devices) The lack of reward modification due to these increased difficulties means it's become too expensive to run these maps for all but elite players.

I'm in a position where I have every 2* champ max level duped and almost all are sig 99. I have every 3* champ max level duped and about 25% sig 99. I have over 90% of all the 4*, and I have over 25 5* champs. I've been playing for over 2 years (no I'm not a founder player). My resource management has tons of T4 class cats, Iso, and alpha crystals piling up in my stash. I never have enough T4 Generic Cats to keep leveling my champs. A clue to the imbalanced rewards (at least for me, others)

I'm about to walk away from this game. because it's become imbalanced and no-longer stress free.

Possible solutions

1) nerf the sentinels
    2) increase the AQ rewards
    3) reduce the cost of items
    4) give more glory (remove escalating price structure, keep timer)

Sooooo.... you want better rewards for doing less?

I do. The rewards need revamping across the entire game.

And Make it so this game doesn’t require 20 hours of gameplay per day for AQ/War.

Games are meant to be fun, not a full time job.

LMAO, why are you spending 20 hours in AQ/WAR, do you just keeping looking at the screen?

I usually go in, maybe communicate with my alliance, take out the node and log out. Thats maybe 10-15 mins of work, every 5 hours.

Clearly I wasn’t sitting in AQ the whole time... don’t be ridiculous. But starting AQ at 7am and finishing my lane at 11pm is still too time consuming. (Other team members were often finishing at 2am).

It’s not 20 hours, a small exaggeration, but still a huge time sink.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Clearly I wasn’t sitting in AQ the whole time... don’t be ridiculous. But starting AQ at 7am and finishing my lane at 11pm is still too time consuming. (Other team members were often finishing at 2am).

It’s not 20 hours, a small exaggeration, but still a huge time sink.

@Cuteshelf

It’s absolutely a huge time sink. Don’t pay too much attention to the trolls, they don’t mean any harm.
  • Options
    onin_onin_ Posts: 1

same with any other node on day 5, not just the sentinels so what's your point? all nodes on day 5 are stronger.

Please post videos of you taking out sents on day 5 of map5x5, preferably sents with different classes. Don’t forget to show your prestige on day 5. This should prove your point.
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Honestly, u guys r dumb. The Sentinels are nothing compared to a MS a high prestige levels. Cry me a river bc u can't use wolvie anymore. Even the strongest of bleed immunes time out at 10k+ prestige.

Why don't u guys complain about that?
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    b.u.m.p.
  • Options
    They refuse to increase the rewards. Yet, they feel inclined to increase the difficulty. Adding passive aggressive AI and yet think the game is supposed to miraculously become fun again. Oh, let’s not forget about the nonsense fight timer in AQ. It’s like they don’t even think about any of these things before implementing anything. That’s without adding the broken mechanisms and constant latency. 12.0 is when this game pretty much died. So now, they rushed and released 6* to keep many chasing. Yet, the rewards are the same, difficulty increased, ways to get heroes are still a joke based around RNG, the entire game is based around spending hundreds just to jump up one step. It’s been a slow fall and it’s here with the end of this AW season foolishness.
  • Options
    Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Don't mind that guy. All he does is find posts and talk trash on them about how people whine and how much better he is.
  • Options
    Kil63 wrote: »
    Don't mind that guy. All he does is find posts and talk trash on them about how people whine and how much better he is.

Tell me one time i said i was better than anyone?i never claimed im the best at the game. I dont play perfect and I never will. Im an average player at best. Im not talking trash. I poke holes in flawed theories.
  • Options
    Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★

Tell me one time i said i was better than anyone?i never claimed im the best at the game. I dont play perfect and I never will. Im an average player at best. Im not talking trash. I poke holes in flawed theories.

Who said I was talking about you? lol

I was, but the fact that you picked it out kind of lends towards what I said being true.
  • Options

Who said I was talking about you? lol

I was, but the fact that you picked it out kind of lends towards what I said being true.

What part makes it true? You made a comment right after someone commented on something i wrote. Why wouldnt i be able to pick it out. Show me where i claim to be better than everyone since you know me so well.