**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do YOU love most about The Contest?

Comments

• very brilliant game I ever played
  • Good Graphics and Easy to Control.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★
    Good game so far! New event every month, new champions appear regularly and keep up closely with current blockbusters!
  • ZarraZarra Posts: 1
    New Quests, new characters, new abilities and hopefully a more great events in the future xx
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I do like the Marvel Universe and how you made it available to us through your game.

The graphics of the characters are awesome as their SP (they're still some to upgrade like Miss Hulk :) ).
    Another thing i do like is the way you follow Marvel events to make the game stick to movies. every one, after seeing the movie trailer is expecting a lot from you, anticipating the arrivals of new characters.

Difficulty level of the quest event is quite nice, even i find the master level a bit easier than when the uncollected was not released.
    By the way, the addition of the uncollected difficulty was a really good one ! nice shot ;)
    I do like all the "minor events" that open from time to time (Boss rush, rifts, Modok's labs,...) Would be nice to have one such event every 2 or 3 weeks
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    edited April 2018
    The characters are well design,and the game at his core is simple to play. Easy but pratical comands.It have well define objectives to grow and have fun.
    Favourite character?Carnage... Hopefully is going to get better after the update
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I love that there are so many awesome characters!
  • New iron man and thanos
  • Gamergirl1211Gamergirl1211 Posts: 28
    Love the game have for a while true addiction
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    I would really love to see a feature that lets you sell your 5 stars that you will never use for some 5 star shards (even 2000 would suffice). If your like me, which I’m sure many players are, your on your 6th useless 5 Star in like 4 months and well actually don’t really even have a 5 Star that’s better then any of your 4 stars and your just tired of waiting for another 2 months to get one. I think this feature would really help motivate players like me whom are really just tired of being sad when they open the game.
  • Stark_90Stark_90 Posts: 19
    I love the Marvel universe and hence I entered the arena of MCoC. I love how the creators took the pain to design the characters, the depth in the story line the writers put and the way new content is brought to us.
  • KandyManKandyMan Posts: 17
    I love collecting stuff. And this is a game where you can collect many, many, MANY champions.

Also i am quite competitive. Me and my friends play. I always try to be the best.

I am a Marvel fan. I love each and every champion's each and every special attack.

Also the monthly special event quests and the monthly calendar character make me open the the game at least twice a day.
  • AvidAvid Posts: 2
    I really love this game if you create difference between fighting style of ( iron man,warmachine and iron patrot) And(hulk and abominationand rhino) and mostly females present in mcoc have same fighting style such as captain marvel scarlet which etc
  • ChickenWaffles4ChickenWaffles4 Posts: 26
    I love the constant maintenance and the sentinels being added into aq. I also really love how sometimes Hyperion's sp2 misses the first hit. But seriously, I love that I can cooperate with my alliance in aq and aw, and I like the addition of Chaos Rifts for a little bonus.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Deadpool. I love Deadpool.

And Deadpool loves you!

Lol made my day when I saw this I also love my champions and the fun quests and aRena from time to time again.
  • joel38joel38 Posts: 1
    This game really is amazing. I am constantly amazed at the graphics, how detailed they are and how fast things move, not to mention all of the calculations that must be being performed in fractions of a second. That alone is amazing. The thought that is put into each character's traits, personality, style, movements, strengths/weaknesses, buffs, etc. I'm curious how much AI is used when creating a character, or if it's completely human done. All the decisions that must be made regarding which champ deserves your resources, and the thinking behind that. The affection you develop towards those champs lol. The fact that all this seamlessly comes together on my very average little supercomputer, on a very average network. Oh, and it's all free! (Despite what some seem to have convinced themselves lol). Basically you've created something like infinity in the palm of your hand.
  • TedFedsTedFeds Posts: 8
    I love making videos. If you want to see some lols on YouTube I’m your guy. I am new to doing the videos but have been playing for a long time and have adapted to the game nicely for those of you out there who need to see some advanced gameplay with standard 4 stars. Channel name is TedFeds if anyone is interested!
  • I like how the game has forced me to adapt my play style.
  • I love literally everything but maybe the ability to make more friends would b nice but overall i say keep it comin with new characters especially the ones u made your self i love em
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    I love getting and ranking new champs. Learning how to use them, etc. I also like all the friends I’ve made in the alliance.
  • GeneralDCGeneralDC Posts: 42
    edited April 2018
    The fun and interactive gameplay...
  • AlexyioAlexyio Posts: 1
    I love a playing the game of my best of the best champions !!!
  • What I do love about the contest is that my r4 Blade plows through the entire war with ease. Great job on whoever designed him.
    My gaze is now shifted towards the newer Proxima Midnight. I wish I pulled her from the crystal. Ever since 12.0 I was searching for a Scarlet Witch alternative. I love the way you guys design the abilities of the champs such that the more newer champs are counters to the newer champs.
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    With addition of Sentinels to aq and war season being down I'd have to say not much outside being able to play with friends...Be nice if you guys actually had something new to bring to the game other than new characters
  • Alliance war seasons are my favorite part of the game!
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    I'm not going to lie. At times I hate this game and am close to just drop it. But the fact that i'm a leader and all the effort I have put in to my accounts. I simply can't. Many members rely on me and Its good to know i'm depended on. Not to mention the monthly updates on the content. The prizes, the characters I can obtain, the chances of duping some of them, the bittersweet feeling of obtaining another 5* champ, and finally, all the friendships you make along the way and with ppl from various parts of the world. Also, that hope to be one of the best/top player/alliance one day.