**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game definitely not performing/responding the same in UC EQ

I was hesitant to believe the reports before, but now that I'm working on my first run through of this month's uncollected event quest I can tell it definitely is not handling the same. Other modes play smoothly and can parry/evade without issues, but in this one mode all of a sudden the game is not responding to my inputs the same way. I end up blocking or just taking hits that should have been evaded, or randomly doing heavy attacks, or no attacks at all when trying to charge to intercept. It must be an issue with the software or their servers if it is only occuring in this one mode. Even master difficulty seemed to play normally for me.

Comments

• These bugs have been around for a long time but vary from device to device, I can longer play the game on my iPhone 6 with latest firmware, it’s my assumption that it’s mostly apple’s fault by bumping the newest firmware designed for a much faster device to the older ones that can’t handle it, but there also seems to be some kind of uninterruptible combo that the AI has been doing since the last mcoc patch and it means you can’t evade if you were blocking, but it’s parry that is also effected, it appears to be the situation itself that is bugged and not dexterity or parry, and could be why it’s taking so long to fix, like the game won’t except last second Input that it was designed to do(using dexterity), the game acts as if when the AI is doing its combo it has the same protection as if it was doing its special animation where you have to stand there and take it, and that is exactly what happens, you get hit with no defense and you can’t block or evade or parry, to get out of that situation, hopefully it is fixed soon, too many people are quitting over this and it’s just a shame.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited April 2018
    I agree with both of you. As for the event quest. Im putting them on hold. See if the maintenance can help. Kabam should give an option to switch off the backgroud animations. Could help make the game more responsive.