**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster’s Gym

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
The idea of a practice area where you can choose a specific enemy down to the level and signature rating and fight them with anyone in your roster is something I’ve always wanted to see implemented.

It’d definitely help with testing the strengths and weaknesses of your champ and it’d be 0 energy, 0 cost, 0 real reward, and doesn’t effect any missions.

I don’t think Kabam would implement this but I think it’d be good for testing buffs, nerfs, ability interactions and get a lot of players more skilled while adding some transparency as to what happens with certain champion interactions

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    That would be awesome!
  • Options
    pplbryanpplbryan Posts: 37
    Sounds cool, I try to do the same with duels.
  • Options
    JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22
    It is a very good idea specially when you get a new champ and you want to try it, But then the next thing you know is that your champions are still in a quest and cannot go to the punching bag ( Winter soldier) to test unless you finish the quest....:)
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I want to do this but also do it with LoL
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    and then when you beat the grandmaster's gym, he grants you with CUT, which can remove bushes in your way!

No this would grant surf. You’ll need it to compete with all the whales that do it naturally
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    I like this idea,great to train with a new champion and learn more abouth his abilities
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    and then when you beat the grandmaster's gym, he grants you with CUT, which can remove bushes in your way!

No this would grant surf. You’ll need it to compete with all the whales that do it naturally

Also Waterfall!

Anyway,The only improvements I can suggest to this idea are:
    1)Make it cost units to unlock (Money ########)
    2)Make it so that we can a sign nodes to our enemies,Maybe even create new ones.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

Once you beat the grandmaster's gym,you can...
    1)Further the plot
    2)Make champions up to lvl 30 listen to your every command!
    1/2)Also a HM for Rock Climb (It isn't usable anymore,bwahahahaha)