**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam.. Could you please remove my name from the Blacklist?

...because that has to be what is happening. I haven't pulled a useful 5* in........ forever. I couldn't honestly tell you. I haven't pulled a god or demigod champ in, has to have been, 20 or so openings. I have awakening gems for four classes just sitting. I beat LOL today, popped both 10k 5* Crystal's and got garbage. UNBLACKLIST ME! I will no longer complain on any public forum!

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I agree that all champs are God tier, provided that we accept that the Romans had an entire goddess dedicated to door hinges. Even amongst the gods, there are Blades and Spider Gwen’s.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Wow.
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    My Kabam CEO card doesn't seem to be working properly, I've been getting trash lately.
  • Options
    Kabam AhabKabam Ahab Posts: 956
    Hi Stevie_Stars1,

We are sorry to hear that you did not recieve the Champions that you wanted. Rest assured that there is no blacklist and the odds posted are the same for every MCOC player.
This discussion has been closed.